Reviews for Curiosity DESTROYED the Spock
Ishtar205 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Thanks for that
Rita Tangent chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I wish it was longer! What happens then! Wonderful story!
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I enjoyed this a lot.

Your story was very sweet touching and cute.

It was also wonderful for me to read.

I loved it.

I loved it a lot.

You did a really great job on this BondSlave! :D
Kittysnape chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
OMG

I though there would be like a sequel or a part about YJim and YSpock confessing or something XD I think I might believe more in K/S Prime and that's why this chapter has touched me so much I spent the last third of the story crying my eyes out. The love declaration was perfect, the kiss too, everything :) It's so believable! On the other hand, I find Reboot Spock and Jim fics of love different, like it was harder for me to picture them like that. Weird isn't it ? Well for sure now I'm interested in whatever other ST fics you'd written!
Kittysnape chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Truly great I can't wait for second part! You see how in love he is and what he thinks of his captain... awwww its sooo cute *fangirl squeal*

kisses

Kitty
Kittysnape chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I like your way of describing Spock's mind And I like where YSpock is going with his questions . ANd I love their interactions, I mean, 2x more Spock in a fic is welcome XD And now that you pointed it out I notice how different looks Shatner and Pine have for their Kirk!

awesome fic

kisses

Kitty
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh I love this

OMG and I just saw how many stories you did :!

*Now very curious of you* lol I'll finish this quickly to see what else you've written :)
MyriadProBold chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Nice job!
TheSlashBunny chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Aside from a few spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes, I am absolutely loving this story! Am I correct in assuming that there are more chapters in the making? I'm really looking forward to seeing what Spock does with this new information! And I love the way you introduced Spock Prime and Kirk Prime's relationship. Spock Prime being all emotional and adorable... *sigh*

I hope to see an update alert in my inbox soon, but I know how college can suck up all your time... My own stories have suffered from the massive amount of reading my professors like to assign... *sigh*

Thanks for sharing this delightful fic with us!
Shota-Hunter chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Awwwww, I just saw this today and I read the 4 chapters while at work, (hehe) I LOVED IT! Selek's memories of Kirk and how they came to be together is soooo cute! Of course Kirk is such a brave one, always having the worst part of every mission, and it was so romantic when they melded!

Now lets hope that Spock can learn a thing or two, or at least understand better his feelings for his own Capitain.
fantasmaalineal chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
So logical, sweet and beauty. Thanks for make my day.

Namasté.

FA.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
hhahaha nice ust nice i loved it Ambasador Spock is the best lol.
BlackMetalHeart chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Keep up the good work and UPDATE soon!
fantasmaalineal chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
'm sorry about the spanish, but english is no my first language and you deserve a well written review.

Tu tema es original; generalmente Spock se mantiene distante y celoso. En tu fic, tiene la vulcana coherencia de la curiosidad y de satisfacer ésta, así tenga una base puramente emocional. De paso, es un estudiante humilde e insistente; hay algo que él NO SABE de su capitán y necesita comprobarlo. Igualmente, necesita saber qué hacer o cómo portarse. Bajo el supuesto de que la información te proporciona poder sobre el miedo, es la primera vez que leo que Spock se comporte coherente, de acuerdo a sus propias ideas sobre el Kobayashi Maru; 'Necesitas temer para saber qué hacer' y eso, es muy interesante.

Espero de veras que actualices pronto.

Uhm, attmpt to translate...

Your theme is quite original; generally, Spock keeps himself distant of Selek, jealous and with a bit of resentment. In your fic, he has both kinds of curiosity; the human one wich he dont understand and the vulcan one, coherent with himself and totally (?) scientifical. Plus, he's a student, a humble one and persistent; there's exist something about his Captain that he IGNORES, and he need's the comprobation. Same, under the premise that 'information gaves you power', he needs to know how to make it and is the first time that I read that Spock is coherent with himself, about his own ideas about KM 'you need the fear in order to know what to do and how to command' and that is so interesting. I hope you update soon.

Namasté

FA.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
nice i liked it great job