Reviews for The Demon Seed
LadyMorgue chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Wow- I love your writing style. And this storys realy good- I SOOO want to know what happent next. you're a realy good writer. :) Keep it up.
Demonskid chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Ah! It's been a while since I read this! I got a small modling position on an avi site (don't get paid but its fun) And I tend to have wondered away from the fanfiction. I love the fic so far! Especially the water scene. Can't wait for your update. At first I thought the baby from the beginning would be the champion but it was Zechs. Interesting choice. Your fanfics are always so well written and very entertaining.

Update soon!

Demonskid
starless-ocean chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Very interesting and promising Especially after the teaser at the beginning. I luv MPreg so I'm patiently waiting for it to happen (especially with Duo!), but I guess it's still a long way to go, ne? :)

This fantasy AU is pretty good. Not over the top and you described everything well. Somehow I don't really trust Zechs. The whole thing seemed so easy until now, there has to be a catch! I hope you're gonna update regularly, though from the amount of chapters until now I'd guess 1 chapter per month?
Cat chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Awesomeness! So HOT too. As always thank you for writing such great literature!
ClosetGoth chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Aww! Zechs, good job! Things always go more smoothly for the humans when the awesome magical beings like them XP lol

Lol. Smut. -Fans self- Some hot Tro/Quatre action is something I haven't seen in a bit, and I missed it! Rawr. Now the only ones who haven't done anything are Zechs and Wufei...-cough cough hint hint-

. I'm off to read the "Fate of Death" update, and then I'll be all caught up! Yay! Have a good weekend!

-Here's some e-hot fudge cake!-

~ClosetGoth
TKM chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Love it. Thank you for working on it.

Kristy
AyameRose chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
*giddy manic laughter*... hehe... so much happened... hehe... yay for fanservice!... hehe...
Cuzosu chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
"You're not weak humans."

"Stick with us and neither will you be."

*roflmao* Oh, man, Duo always opens his mouth and says something either horribly timed or perfectly timed and utterly hilarious - and this was priceless. XD

What a way to clear up misunderstanding...

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
Anaconda Venom chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
damn how I love your lemons *blush*

seriously, your lemons are my favorites (as are your storys, but your lemons are writen in a way that it feels like you're actually the one feeling all of it).

so well writen, I can re-read them time and time again and never get bored.

most authors write sexy smuts and others write a whole lemon in one paragraph, and then there's you that can make one lemon scen into chapters if you want to and really show the love in between the love making...

... sorry, truly rambling here :P

as said, really, *really* well done. always, all ways
lo chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Your stories are so much fun to read. I can't to read any update you bestow upon us readers. Great work.
priscel chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Geez! *hugs you* Yeah! That was soo very beautiful and delicious. haha XD Definitely delicious _ Though I wanted Heero to find out how Duo's excitement over Zechs' changed so quickly to irritation. But geez's I wouldn't trade this away for it. hehe. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next update.
ClosetGoth chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Yay! I'm glad you're continuing this one too . It's such an interesting story!

Heero and Duo...-Hearts- That's what I wanna see XP Addiction. Yummy. Silly Wufei just -had- to interrupt everything lol. I'm sure he'll be distracted by Zechs soon enough though!

I can't wait for the plot of this story to continue. . It's so dramatic!

-Here, some e-flan!-

~ClosetGoth
Anaconda Venom chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Stupid Wufei :P

I'm glad that you're updating again :D been long time since
AmoraPyra chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
I really like this story. im glad to see another chapter. i can't wait to read more.
AyameRose chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
hehe... THANX 4 THAT... i was waiting for that to happen!