Reviews for Ask the 1890's German Teens!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hanschen: Do you really love Ernst, or are you just using him?

Martha: What do you like about Moritz?

Melchior: If you had to choose between Thea or Anna, who would you pick?

Sorry, that's all I've got. I can't wait to read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Moritz I comand you to have sex with mechior Gabor

And q. Ummm to Anna do you feel like no one cares about you?-Cause I do!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Ernst: would ya wanna bang a girl?

Dare: make out with melki
GlambertGleeSA chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Haha ask Melchior how he found out about sex. I agree with the dare to have Moritz kiss Melchi.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Ok lol this is for melchoir

if he knew what sex was and i kno wendla didn't

but u odviously knew i dont see why u couldnt hav told wendla what u was doing then everything thay happened after the hayloft scene could hv been prevented
All the Jazz chapter 1 . 8/30/2010

Can you keep your baby, Wendla? Why did you do it with melchior? That's all I got, sorry.
XxSarahCullenxX chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I would like to ask Moritz's ghost why he said 'no' to Ilse and killed himself when Ilse would have so obviously helped or distracted him. Thanks!
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Interesting idea :D

Well... because I want to read it soon, Ill give you a lot to work with *evil laughter* ;)

Melchi: We all know you had your manly (what is it called in english?) emotions, but what were they about? You know what I mean ;)

As for Moritz, Id stick with the dare to kiss Melchi. Wait, does he even know what kissing is? :/

Hanschen: Who is hotter: Ernst or the Venus? Or somebody completely different? And doesnt your father realise your stealing his material/pictures for...?

Ernst: You never had sexual experiences before Hanschen? (lucky boy...) I dare to confront him in public (whith the other teens present) about your relationship!

Ilse: What was the most beautiful dream you ever had? And your worst nightmare?

Wendla: Nah, youre boring :P

To Georg, Otto, Thea and Anna: Who of you would deserve a main role in a SA- spin off?

And Martha, I dare you to slam a pan over your stupid parents heads! THey deserve it.
actress101sydney chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Thea: How did you feel when you found out about Wendla and Melchi?

thegiantflyingchicken chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Moritz, I dare you to kiss Melchior. Sorry! It's a dare!

Thea, are you THAT obsessed with Melchior Gabor?

Melchior, dare you to go on a date with Moritz. Do it! :P