Reviews for S Phase
SiwaPyra chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Rarely ever see this paring, good job! I loved you made Yori soooo shy at the beginning but then, whew! Did she come out of her shell near the end there haha. I also like how Bonnie couldn't even be mean to Yori because she thought her tutor was so innocent and clueless. Ha... look how that turned out :P

*cough* and holy crap was this hot :)
Ml33tninja chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Crazy great story.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Dear lord if i didn't spdak these words i would be doing you a grave disservice tm write of such shameful j/k it's a wonderful piece of erotic fiction. you are very talented.
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Rushing'Beauty'Wonder chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This a great read and rare find.
Daryl chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
one of the best non-kigo stories i have ever read. you have written a classic. i love how long this was. it shows that you really care about the details in your story. the details were wonderful
l0x0r chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really enjoyed it, and not merely for the eroticism. I felt that you did a great job at writing from Bonnies POV, strong and hostile when dealing with peers, but weaker and introspective when alone or dealing with superiors who hold power over her.

I thought it was an interesting take to explain Bonnie's failing due to dyslexia. It would make sense that her competative nature would require her to work as hard as possible to prove herself better than her peers in all areas, including academia. It makes sense that the fact that she failed stemmed not from lack of effort, but inability to correctly focus that effort.

I also felt that you have a very strong writing style, which allows for a great insite into Bonnie's feelings and opinions.

Honestly, the only major flaw I can find with this is that it seems to be a one shot and thus in my opinion too short. Thank you for a wonderful read.