Reviews for It was an accident, Edward
panda luvv chapter 3 . 7/24
good please update.
finish it bitch chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
you cant do this to your readers once you've committed to something you cant back out fuck you! bitch..i am unsubcribing fuck you bitch fuck you to frickin hell! oh and your soo ugly
MagicAndDemons4Ever chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
More please
littlelizruth chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
i know she didn't want edward to kill him, but not telling him it was jacob is not a good idea
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
So did the decision for her to become a vamp go like it did in the book? They all voted but Edward and Rosalie wanted her to stay human? I can't wait for Edward to find out that Jacob did this to Bella! Jacob deserves to be ripped to shreds!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
I'm sorry but even if it was an accident I think Bella should tell the cullens the truth. Jacob is nothing more than an immature brat and deserves to have his ass whooped thoroughly. I hope bella is smart enough to ignore jacob and never see him again. He does not deserve her friendship. I can understand emily forgiving Sam what with the imprinting and all but that is not the case with Jacob and Bella.
lashawnnov chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
i think this will be a gr8 story keep writing i'll review
Ka5tie-marie-cullen chapter 2 . 8/19/2010

lilianyas chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Idiot Jacob!
littlelizruth chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
wow. just what edward always feared! stupid jacob!
dolphindreaming chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
I can't wait to see how the Cullens come back and how Bella explains her wounds. I also want to see if Bella can forgive Jake for during this. It should be very interesting. Can't wait to read more. :)
lilianyas chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
u should!
Cullenfan524 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Oh wow this looks so good! I can't wait for an update! I really hope Edward get ahold of him!
lashawnnov chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
ok you got my attention let's rock
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
yes continue! i wanna read more!