Reviews for Mistakes of Misawa
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 26 . 9/12/2010
Nice one to end the collection with. Are you crossing names, or was Kouji's first name and Kouichi's last name just a coincidence, seeing as they are quite common and all. It just always reminds me of Digimon Frontier.
Cheeky-eyes chapter 26 . 9/11/2010
Quite an impressive set of drabble. I'm sorry I haven't reveiwed before, but I wasn't going to read it until I finished Season 1 (the only season i haven't seen ;) but this was too good to pass up.

You captured his character perfectly, as you usually do. And they were all very interseting to read and well written. Good job! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
ChocolateLizz chapter 26 . 9/11/2010
Awesome last chapter! :) Don't worry Misawa- you have the duelist's spirit!
Ari-chan and ReNA chapter 26 . 9/11/2010
Aww and that's the end... Great update though~!
Ari-chan and ReNA chapter 25 . 9/11/2010
I guess he feels sorry that he was studying all alone. Like they say, you dot know how vaulable somethig is unroll you lose it~!
Ari-chan and ReNA chapter 24 . 9/11/2010
Haha the pun of the name. Oh good gosh my stepbro says that! Lol great chapter~!
ChocolateLizz chapter 25 . 9/10/2010
Only one more to go! :D Great chapter~ I love how Yugioh is always about friendship~ :)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 25 . 9/10/2010
I love this one.
ChocolateLizz chapter 24 . 9/10/2010
Great chapter. :) Especially that title~! xD
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 24 . 9/9/2010
nice one.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 23 . 9/8/2010
Sweet, short yet illustrating his emotions so simply.
Ari-chan and ReNA chapter 22 . 9/8/2010
Gulps. all your hair... Oh my that put images in my head...

(haha epic review fail time~!)
Ari-chan and ReNA chapter 23 . 9/8/2010
Keep on tryin dachi! Come on you can do it!

(I wish I had seen your updates earlier! Would have reviewed more haha~!)

yet another great chapter haha can't wait for the next!
ChocolateLizz chapter 23 . 9/8/2010
Don't worry Misawa, in about 2 more seasons, you'll be able to meet up with Taniya again! D (I thought it was weird at first when she turned into a tiger, but even weirder when she appeared in the Dark World/Haou saga)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 22 . 9/8/2010
Once again, well written.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »