Reviews for The Ragged Edges
Acer One Three Four chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
The seeming abandonment of this story is a crying shame. I have a rough idea on how it might have ended, and I understand that you'd prefer your own projects, but nonetheless, it would have been nice to have a conclusion on paper. As is, it just feels like the universe stopped midsentence, then Boone woke up seven years later with a frustrated libido and kleptomania.
Wordlurker chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
OK, the story is GOOD, very good, as far as I'm concerned, but it has a serious formatting problem known as WALLS'O'TEXT. They need to be fixed because frankly, they're headache-inducing right now.

There's no space between lines, just multiple towers of text and its so bad that it is occassionally hard to even remember exactly WHERE you're reading, so you have to move back and re-read several lines just to get back on track.

That aside, it's all good.
The TieofDoom chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I remember reading a bit of this on deviantart. It's so polished and written so professionally, i just envy you. I don't actually know much about 1d4chan and the lot but you've got me seriously interested and i hope you keep updating.

Life on is slow but if you keep posting the material you've got now, you could gain recognition in only a few months.