Reviews for These Wooden Ashes
Atlas chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Thank you so much! I'm a devoted fan to 'These Wooden Ashes' and I can't wait to read your next installment!
Gabby-Paige chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
PLEASE UPLOAD I LOVE THIS STORY!
HiMELuna chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
interesting, i can't wait for more thank you for updating and making the chapters long i apperciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 15.

ps: please keep on updating these wooden ashes, will chapter 15 be coming out in may something i hope so thanks
HattersCocktail chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
It's you!

Your back!

Thanks for the update I love this fic as well as your others. Cannot wait for the next installment.

Is this account going to be a side-account now?
rachel101448 chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
I was so happy when I saw this was updated and you didn't disappoint. This chapter was very good! But I do wish it could have been longer. I'm curious to see what Zero will do now that he overheard that conversation. I hope you update soon and when you do it will be a bit longer because this story is super good and I wanna read more! XOXO
Syphonic chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Wow, I was pleasantly surprised to see this story had been updated! Thank you so much! As always, beautiful writing. However, I am disappointed by the lack of length! I want to read more! D:

I do hope you'll update a little sooner. I missed reading this story!
rachel101448 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
This story is amazing! I loved the scene between Aidou and Chesa in this chapter, very sweet. Please update soon!
rachel101448 chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Ah so far I'm loving this story! I'm not sure who I like her with most. I think having a love triangle between the three would be interesting, but at this point I'm not sure who I would want her to be with in the end. Can't wait to keep reading! XOXO
Syphonic chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
When I first stumbled upon this story, I was a little skeptical of the format it was presented in. But I thought 'hey, I'll give it a chance' and I am so glad that I did. I have fallen head over heels in love with the way you have formatted this story and the simple, yet beautiful way you've written in!

In my personal opinion, you've found a perfect balance between too much and too little detail. You write enough so we get the basic idea and the rest is left up to the reader and it's very enjoyable. I know I get a bit bored with reading large paragraphs on the surrounding details and more often than not, I skip through it because I've had enough. Not with this story though! It flows smooth as silk and I can't pick fault with it.

It has been a very long time since I've read a story this enthralling. Please do keep up the excellent work. I am eager to read more!

Regards,

I can imagine Hanabusa screaming about Chesa. OTL
Lycadius chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Gotta' love Zero!
Lycadius chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
I might not review much but I really like this story. _
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 13 . 8/16/2012