Reviews for Path of a Rogue Warrior
Shembre chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
I loved reading this story, thank you for writing it. :D
Ophidias chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Excellent, not much more needs to be said.
Sunkissed Fairy chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
...Wow. I mean, wow. Seriously the detail, the character development, the plot...it was beautiful. It is clear you worked hard on this story, that the characters and their roles were well developed. I love how you showed the drastic change of a heartless killer to an empathetic hero...seriously this story is AWESOME.

GREAT job!
readsmanyfavsfew chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This...is my favorite original lion king story ever. No words can express how much I love this one. But I do, I really really love this story.
Shembre chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
I like the idea of Kiota not being able to kill her, and how there are no real challengers present at this time for him to physically defeat. It's WAY better than him just failing and having to deal with that because it's now a problem of his own making. Nice move! :D
Shembre chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Epic!
Shembre chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I adore your grasp on characterization. It's neat to see just out much Kiota and the mercenaries contrast in their behavior and overall personalities. :)
Shembre chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
I'm really liking this systematic, cool Kiota so far. His character is so interesting, and so different than most you see here. I can't wait to see if he gets defeated, though, not because I don't like him, but because I know it would freak him out a lot and he'd have to cope with a loss. Also, I love your use of quotes, they fit the chapters VERY well.
jake chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
I hope that somebody realises that besides rafiki there are no origanal lion king charecters thus no copyright issues meaning that somebody could actually animate this and turn it into a movie. somebody please take note of this and do it.
KShara Khan chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
They are quotes from "Sun Tsus" "The Art of War"!
wolfchief chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
This is an amazing story one that frustrates me(in a good way)and one that keeps me coming back only on chapter six but i love your writing style. I enjoy how it doesn't involve unnecessary twist and turns.

a devoted reader,

trace
HorrorFan6 chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
Wonderful story, and a great ending! With each story I read of yours, I grow more impressed with your talent to captivate me and keep me interested to the very end. Keep writing, and I sincerely look forward to reading more of your work!
HorrorFan6 chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
Ah, good ol' Rafiki. He always seems to know exactly what to say. And I'm guessing that this pool is the same place Rafiki revealed Mufasa's spirit living in Simba in the movie, right? Great work, gotta keep reading!
HorrorFan6 chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
I have to agree, it's nice to see Tanai back again. An interesting and entertaining tie-in. Anyway, it's a great story and I'm looking forward to reading more.
HorrorFan6 chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
A very interesting background. I love how you've drawn historical facts into your story, much like how the original Lion King is loosely based on Shakespeare's Hamlet. Interesting connection.