Reviews for Being the Bad Guy
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
What about the guardians?
Dorky Demoness chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I really like the story so far! :)
animation art2000-2013 chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
aaaaaaaaa mooooooooooooooore plssssssssssss
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wait...you don't like amuto?! Then why am I reading this?! It this turn out to be tadamu, I'll vomet. UGH! I don't care if she loves a duck! As long as that duck isn't tadagay!
xShugoCharax chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
it is confusing but i like this story
Kaitlyn-chan chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Wat. I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! WHAY ABOUT AMI? AHHHH! XD
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
U DONT LIKE AMUTO? well in that case u better like amukukai or amukairi or really anything OTHER then amutaGAYse! My God that boy gives me a headache...(she could love a duck for all I care as long as she doesn't fall for HIM *shivers at mere thought of -as-hell, aka tadase*)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
TADASE .
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
wow...so amu really IS the bad guy..or girl...i didnt expect this ending i thought that the guardians and everyone would save amu and what happened to ami? but good story ;)
MegamiTenshiHime chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Rather rushed I have to say.
-_'
Tsukiyomi Yuji chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
...*speechless*..woooooow... I liked it.. although somehow it seemed random and too short for my taste.. TT.. Either way good job..and sorry for the boredom.. it sucks when you are bored.. believe me.. last time I was bored I wanted to write a story where.. Yumi or Miki dies.. but it would kill my story.. anyways.. the ending could be prolonged..that and it seems like there will be a part 2..Maybe not. "

Yuji
Magma n Ice chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
i like the story alot I have to say its amazing
Shadow Holder chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
i really like this story so far so im kinda sad but i hope you get an idea!
Bluebell789 chapter 14 . 10/31/2010
OMG you must update soon!

You could also put in some more Kukamu... Ya know ya want to! ;)

Also, Amu could have a talk with one of the guardians(Kukai *wink*) about whats going on so far

And I can't believe that Amu was framed! Poor little thing... :(
starlightmint72 chapter 13 . 9/22/2010
Great story. It's interesting having Amu on the bad side.