Reviews for Zantetsuken
Yronhand chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Nice work...I assume it isn't in the time of FF8, but nice nonetheless.
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
I loved it.. first I didn't want to read it *what can be said about Odin that would interest me* but my curiosity got the best from me and I'm not disappointed!
Rags666 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
as emotional as ever, not sure how letting someone else do the deed lets him off though.

I liked the oath, and once again I have to ask whether you've considered putting all the ideas in your short stories int an epic?
dirtnapping chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
*smiles* I loved how you portrayed Odin and Bahamut, I coulden't have done it better myself! _ Bahamut really seems to be the type who would be amused w/ the antics of the fellow guardians *laughs* Great job! Are you going to add onto this story? I hope that you do! Keep up the good work! _
Luna Manar chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
If I'm real tough on grammar, excuse me-it's just that I don't have anyone to proof MY stories, so I've developed an eagle's-eye for grammatical goofs. ;P

"Zantetsuken slun across his back."

-Slung, right?

...After reading this, I can see why you liked "All for One." You did a really nice job of portraying this concept of love intertwined with honor and mercy. Also, great job of Bahamut's persona! :) I love Bahamut.

The only real qualm I have with this one seems to be a common difficulty for you: you're not always clear as to what is being said, and who is saying it. Try to focus a little more on making sure your audience understands who is doing what, when, and why. Hold back information ONLY if you purposely don't want your readers to understand something right away. I had to reread the last bit of Odin & Bahamut's conversation to fully "get" it, before I could move on and finish this otherwise intriguing story.
hybrid2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
*sniffle* that's kinda sad...

and kinda happy too...

good story

(Darn but I feel like a five year old sometimes!)
Baconfat chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Wow. An interesting take on Bahamut and Odin, and - oof - an emotional ending that cuts right to the bone. Breathtaking.