Reviews for Together Forever
peut-etre-poulet chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
So great! I loved so much about this, but so as I don't turn into a rambling mess I'll pick out my two favourite quotes

'It might not have been what she expected, but she wasn't afraid. She knew that wherever they ended up, as long as they were together, they would be alright.' - perfect!

and

'Claire was happy that she would get to see her baby boy grow up nice and slow, not missing a single, wonderful moment.' - I love that you gave Claire the chance to watch Aaron grow up after she missed out on it the first time

So sweet, I love the concept, I love it all. PB&J Goodness :D
Lostin2004 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Very few stories address that moment so yours is appreciated :)

I like it and you should be writing more around this kind of subject, you have nice way of describing it.
ILoveNeil chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
awww so cute and sweet!
LostInLost18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
awww this was lovely. Yes it was cheesy but we all love cheesiness when it comes to Charlie and Claire! :) lots of love here and i enjoyed it :) beautiful piece of writing! :)
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Very sappy, yet very adorable too! I really enjoyed reading this, your descriptions of the afterlife were amazing.

"They were content to spend forever with each other, and Claire was happy that she would get to see her baby boy grow up nice and slow, not missing a single, wonderful moment." My favourite line, it is so perfect. :)

Great job, I love this fic.