Reviews for Less Traveled By
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 1 . 3/28
This is a fab story as is the sequel. Good job!
krg11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is one of my favorite post-series stories that I return to again and again, much like an old friend. Thank you for sharing.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was a really fun one. I like the thought of Josh writing political thrillers - he'd certainly have lots of source material. Toby was the prefect person for them to run into.
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I really liked it. Toby is the perfect person for them to tell it all to. And one of my (new) favorite Josh and Donna moments is "Last May." So Josh and Donna (and Toby.) Great job!
Veridissima chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Love this story
So cute
Just love it
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
3 AU in a sad way but, hey, Toby Christmas spirit Josh's pennamefun.
Keriannerae chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I REALLY enjoyed this story. I've always rooted for Donna and Josh, and I loved their portrayal, as well as Toby's sheer joy in seeing them together. Thanks so much!
Merlyn's angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love this story. I have read a lot of fanfics but I keep coming back to this one. Always makes me laugh especially trying to imagine CJ's reaction
tere55 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Excellent!
LoreleiZabini chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this is really good
Teri chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is an utterly delightful way to bring the show to a close. I love the idea of Josh as an author. Donna was funny "I married a teenage girl." Using Toby as a way of introducing it all was outstanding. I would love to see the scene where CJ figures it all out. Very nice work!
Tractor Girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Really liked that fic. Would love to CJ's face when she discovers Josh is the author.
sassie69 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Really liked this, well done and thanks
MelJames chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love seeing new stories come up from you but have to say this needs to be the beginning of a new series, it is too good to be a one-shot.

Mel
lcf328 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Really liked this! Was definitely relieved to find out it was Josh Donna was married to! Excellent read. Thanks!