Reviews for Experimental Werewolf
jj chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
very nice I likey a lot
sparkplug the fox chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
If you dont have the sweet moments to help break up a story people are gonna get bord, i know i like them :)
sparkplug the fox chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Loved the first chapter and i cant wait to read more
AzucenaXshadows chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
awwww this was an amazing story
you have such an creative mind

Counting Sinful Stars chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Oh no! Run! WOOOO! Nice! Malik and blanket? SO CUTE! X3 lol. Awww. Oh no...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
That can't be good. What are those bastard brothers planning? Cool. Yugi is so cute! hmm. lol. Nice Marik. Awww. OH NO! HOW AWFUL!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Lol. Cool. How fun! Niiiice. XD gotta love Mana. XD woo! Oh dear. How sad.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Cool. Huh. Lol. Oh dear. Sad. Nice. What is Marik planning?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
WOOO! Niiiice. Cool. Huh. Lol. Awww! Wow. Hmm.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
W-wow. Lol. Cool. Hmmm. Oh dear.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Yugi is so cute! oh no! W-wow. Lol. Poor Atem. Hard isn't it? Damn hormones.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
W-whoa. That's...wow.
jOLTrEMIXjADENrEVIVAL chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE and i love the dog breeds too D
Coolaloo chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
that sooo suits them all :D this is an awesome first chapter! i cant wait to read the rest! - -off to read the rest-
Amy-Kate-chan Storys chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
*Kate-chan:

Dog's life is rough!

I loved the fic! It's original, very well written, fluffy but not "so-sweet-I'm-going-to-gag", very cool turn of events, funny descriptions, and I'm running out of original compliments, but you know what I mean!

I have to say, I only wish I could have seen more actual pairings, but the innuendos were very funny. Especially Malik x Marik! That crazy dog drives anyone insane!

Seto being the 'big-brother' of Noa and Mokuba was something else. Totally fits him. And I would like to actually see Joey living with Mai and co., because sounds lke a mess after another! Imagine when it comes to bath time!

Anyways, I already said enough. I loved, if anyone who has not read this fic yet and is reading this review to see if it's worth, stop reading now, and go take your own opinions, you won't be disappointed!

Kisses full of inspiration!