Reviews for Don't Piss Off the Little Brother
MonroeHipsPoisonLips chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
SammysTeam chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Aw, just..beautiful..and perfect. I absolutely adore your writing. And I really loved how you made Sam to be the badass in this. I love Dean with all my heart, but I get a little frustrated when most fics portray him to be THEE badass. Like nobody can compare, and honestly I think Sam is just as wicked and cool as Dean. ;D ALSO loved how you didn't make Sam and Dean immediately soften up toward the guy, they made him work for it. ;D
Lita of Jupiter chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
this was so cute, especially chapter 2 and Sam telling the guy how to be a good dad!
kirallie chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Glad you added.
221B Angel chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
The second chapter really adds character and importance to the story. So glad you wrote it!
cheesewizpants24 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
This was a great story. I really loved it. The relationships are perfect. The advice is great. I love that you gave Sam a chance to shine and be protective of Dean. So many stories are the opposite, which is fine, but I love your different perspective. Ch2 was perfect and concluded the story just right. I love the waiting room scenes:) Awesome story-It is going in my favorites!
Von chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Numpty chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Great story!

I always enjoy a good angry/protective Sam fic, but you really added so much more depth with that second chapter.

Kenny could just have been a random jerk in a bar, but giving him a back-story actually made him likeable - which is a tough job considering he beat up Dean and pissed off Sammy! ;)

Absolutely loved both boys giving Kenny parenting advice. We learn a lot about them from just those few words of wisdom: the way Sam has learned about raising a family from all the things that his brother has done for him, and Dean's views about the fundamental importance of family, and his own role within that.

Loved it! Great job!
Jjjo chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I'm all teary. No really. That was wonderful
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I would have never guessed that Kenny would end up being someone we could like after the way he acted in the first chapter after meeting the brothers.

I loved Dean and Sam's advice for Kenny. Like Dean said, their father may have had some faults, but the brothers were never ashamed of him.

Thanks for adding another chapter to this story. I enjoyed reading it.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved it. Great little fic
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
DEan and Sam would totally rescue the pregnant wife of anyone, even someone who attacked them in a bar. Dean has good child raising advice because he did good at raising Sammy.
hotshow chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I thought your additional chapter was very good.

Thank you.
LittleLurker chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I already loved the first chapter showing how much Sam also cares for Dean and that he will protect/guard him no matter what. By the end of that chapter I really didn't much care for the jerk who broke a chair across Dean's back.

But then you go and write an equally awesome second chapter and actually make me care for the douchebag, Kenny. In any case, even though I do like action-packed stories, you're also able to make slow-going stories flow beautifully and I loved every bit of the second chapter at least as much as the first. Sam's words to Kenny in the hospital waiting room were so true and then you had Dean packing on some more:

- "... so you got one job now – to be there for your family. Everything else you do in your life is only to help you do that job."

Beautiful! ...and, coming from Dean, we know exactly how fiercly he would state this.

Also loved the ending with Kenny inviting Sam and Dean to come and see his newborn daughter together with him and then Dean giving his phone number to Kenny and asking him to let them know when she took her first step. Noreen approving of Kenny's new attitude kind of was the icing on the very delicious cake.

Thanks loads for sharing another nice story. Take care! D.
ImpalaBabe chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Okay, first I was confused, because of the title. Because I knew this story, from the past. But then I saw there is a second chapter :) Of course I did read the first one again. This is one of my all time favs ass kicking little brother stories! There is this very little part, I just simple never can forget. And since I did read it, every time, when Sam goes all wild stallion in the Show I think it, or mumble it, or say, or scream it: "That's right, buddy. Meet Megatron. And he already doesn't like you."

Geeze, I love it!

And now you are coming with this second part, who is absolute great and also adorable. You are really one great writer. The part where Sam explains how to be a good parent...awesome! the first part was action and all and this part is so calm. And somehow nothing happend, I mean no blood and drama, but on the other side, so much was happening :D

Also the story showed, how stupid some ppl are getting with too much booze and jerks as friends. Thank god I am a happy drinker ;)

The second part was a great idea, thanks for sharing!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »