Reviews for Don't Piss Off the Little Brother
beyondtired chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
That was just absolutely lovely!
Ainaof chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story when it was just the first chapter, but now? Wow. It's even better. I love, Love, LOVE Sam's speech about parenting in this. Spot on - so perfect for the character and the mix of his dad and especially Dean. And damn good advice too. And Dean's take is great. It's him to the core. Yet another wonderful read - thanks so much!
WindSpirit79 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Wow. This was so sweet I nearly teared up at the end. You had two really warm family moments going on here. Great job. I just love seeing that dynamic in the boys.
PocketPamela chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
THIS WAS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME.

just saying. i loved it. The advice about family and him getting a spine and his little girl and, gosh. lovely.
borgmama1of5 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
What an unexpected twist...a sweet story. How the boys could say the imortant stuff to a stranger but not to each other...
Eavis chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
AWWWW! This was SO precious! Thank you so much for writing it. Dean makes a great dad. ;)

God be with you,

Eavis
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Very, very good follow-up!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is perfect! I love the way you write their relationship!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is a wonderful story. Well-written, love the POV. Really love how you wrote Sam and great interaction between the brothers. Nice work.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very good story - well done.
isxbelv chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So, this was hilarious. I officially love Action/Pissed Sam. It's probably the best thing since foreverrrrrrrr and he's so damn amazing. Excellent work, hun!
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was really lovely. And it also shows the contrast between the Sam and Dean of the earlier seasons as opposed to the Sam and Dean of the later seasons quite effectively. Obviously, one of Sam's biggest changes is the fact that he actually seemed to realize somewhere along the line that, "Hey, I'm 6'4" and buff, maybe I should be using that to my advantage!" And I think that came with Dean's "death"...but anyway, you showed that well, but he was still in character and that was well done. Likewise with Dean having changed- in the earlier seasons an event like this probably would've been a major blow to his pride but now he accepts it and is grateful for it, and I like that. :)
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Aw...how sweet! I love how Sam takes care of Dean. :)
123kat chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I so so so love the brotherly moment. I wish that season six would bring it back. Just hopeful and wishful thinking.

But anyhow I want to let you know I love your stories.

Thanks,

Kat
Myllswrath chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was really good. I love how you portray Sam acting in a big-brotherly way while still on some level remaining the little brother. That never changes. :) It would be nice to see something like this on the show. What I don't want to see (what I'm sure no one wants to see) is the writers, etc. altering the characters and their relationship into something unrecognizable. Again. We've had it with that. These great characters can morph into other roles and do different things without fundamentally losing their identity or their essential big brother-little brother relationship. (You've demonstrated that very well with this fic.)

*sighs* I really hope they don't screw it up...

Thanks for a great read!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »