Reviews for Don't Piss Off the Little Brother
PocketPamela chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
THIS WAS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME.

just saying. i loved it. The advice about family and him getting a spine and his little girl and, gosh. lovely.
borgmama1of5 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
What an unexpected twist...a sweet story. How the boys could say the imortant stuff to a stranger but not to each other...
Eavis chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
AWWWW! This was SO precious! Thank you so much for writing it. Dean makes a great dad. ;)

God be with you,

Eavis
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Very, very good follow-up!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is perfect! I love the way you write their relationship!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is a wonderful story. Well-written, love the POV. Really love how you wrote Sam and great interaction between the brothers. Nice work.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very good story - well done.
isxbelv chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So, this was hilarious. I officially love Action/Pissed Sam. It's probably the best thing since foreverrrrrrrr and he's so damn amazing. Excellent work, hun!
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was really lovely. And it also shows the contrast between the Sam and Dean of the earlier seasons as opposed to the Sam and Dean of the later seasons quite effectively. Obviously, one of Sam's biggest changes is the fact that he actually seemed to realize somewhere along the line that, "Hey, I'm 6'4" and buff, maybe I should be using that to my advantage!" And I think that came with Dean's "death"...but anyway, you showed that well, but he was still in character and that was well done. Likewise with Dean having changed- in the earlier seasons an event like this probably would've been a major blow to his pride but now he accepts it and is grateful for it, and I like that. :)
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Aw...how sweet! I love how Sam takes care of Dean. :)
123kat chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I so so so love the brotherly moment. I wish that season six would bring it back. Just hopeful and wishful thinking.

But anyhow I want to let you know I love your stories.

Thanks,

Kat
Myllswrath chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was really good. I love how you portray Sam acting in a big-brotherly way while still on some level remaining the little brother. That never changes. :) It would be nice to see something like this on the show. What I don't want to see (what I'm sure no one wants to see) is the writers, etc. altering the characters and their relationship into something unrecognizable. Again. We've had it with that. These great characters can morph into other roles and do different things without fundamentally losing their identity or their essential big brother-little brother relationship. (You've demonstrated that very well with this fic.)

*sighs* I really hope they don't screw it up...

Thanks for a great read!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Sorry for the late review.

I kept thinking I had said thanks for sharing another story with us.

I like how you wrote this from Dean's POV and loved Dean's different descriptions of Sam - 'person was an eight foot Sasquatch' and 'Meet Megatron. And he already doesn't like you'

Sam did a great job rescuing Dean and caring for him afterwards.

It was nice how Dean didn't mind in the end, because he knew all of Sam's actions, just another way of saying 'I love you', which of course the brothers don't say.

I enjoyed reading this story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I loved this for the very reason of it's sense of routine. Amidst the dramatic action of the 'morons' Sam Winchesters precision defense maneuvers speak volumes of the team work that he and his brother have worked out between them and honed by years of experience in dive bars like this. His protective stance over his fallen brother was as well orchestrated as a Tai Chi master and his solid as a rock demeanor oozed just the right amount of coiled spring and barely caged tiger to make even the drunken Yahoos find they still had a survival sense they became aware of.

Plus another reason I love this story is, I really love it when Sam saves Dean. When Dean is down for the count and little brother has to step up and kick ass to save his bacon.

I've been watching the clips from the most recent Comicon and both Jensen and Jared have hinted that the dynamic of the brothers in this season will be shifted from where it had been traditionally. Sam is going to be taking the lead in most of the hunts and I'm hoping that that might mean more situations where he saves Dean.

Jared is a tall very well developed man (ahem-is blushing) but the show never emphasizes that he could be a force to be reconned with, except for the exception of after Dean died in Mystery Spot, Sam is usually not depicted as a soldier, an army of one-like Dean is always portrayed; so I see this shift as being kind of a nice twist.

What are your thoughts?
Ainaof chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Hey - I loved this one so much I read it out loud to a couple of friends. (They all loved it too.) You've got Dean's voice pegged, and I love seeing this side of Sam. Oh, and I adore the line "Meet Megatron. And he already doesn't like you." I laughed so hard when I read that line. A very nice moment between the two of them, and well written.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »