Reviews for Sand and Swirls
Tsamoka chapter 8 . 8/7
It might be a good idea to have Kushina fix Gaara's seal if she can. Is this version of Kushina a seal master? I don't think it's been brought up yet.
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 3/21
It's a shame this fic wasn't continued. Not only was it well written, but the idea for the story was def unique. I enjoyed reading Naruto grow up with Kushina in Suna, and I would loved to have seen him become a Shinobi that would make Konoha rue the day they didn't acknowledge him as Minato's son.
jordan15j chapter 8 . 2/8
Great story, Gaara is my favorite character plus it's interesting to see Naruto raised by Kushina without Minato because this would probably happen with how the village acts. Hope you eventually continue the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
UPDATE!
ZeroKCross chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
Would love to see more of this story it's great.
AnimechildD chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
You may know this now...but her father can control sand. His golden sand, I've heard. If you already know I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!*hides*
BluChili chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
Hey i just recently finished the 8 chapters you uploaded and I can't believe how you have this story planned out. I would love to see more chapters to see naruto and gaara grow
desdelor97 chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
This Was A Great Chapter. Please Keep Up The Great Work.
Yuuki GB chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
0w0 sugui...
Update soon!
Naruto/fem Gaara is childhood friendship,right? Not love right? 0-0
TitanSteel chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
so far I am really enjoying the story. gaara's interaction with Uzumaki's is what I liked about this story so far. oh and kushina learning the hiraishin... damn, now thats an interesting build-up for an exceptional story. so far I am enjoying the story , maybe a little too much at that. anyway please update as soon as possible.
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
good lord what a chapter. I am glad I found it, or I would have missed a great story for sure. interaction between gaara and naruto is the best thing in this chapter. Yep I'm happya 'bout this...
ArtemisFalor chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
great job! I love Kushina's personality she's my favorite character well, at least one of them.
ThunderFist Slayer chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
I admit, it was an awesome story! Please Continue! But, what i dont get is what is the gekkai genkai Kushina and Naruto have?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
More chapters PLEASE continue with the story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
why did you stop it was a good fict and i love the build up but i also want to see the relationship at least start to blossom in the achademy and then continue as they become genien, and yes i read the whole thing before reviewing