Reviews for Sand and Swirls
0w0 sugui...
Update soon!
Naruto/fem Gaara is childhood friendship,right? Not love right? 0-0
TitanSteel chapter 8 . 1/11
so far I am really enjoying the story. gaara's interaction with Uzumaki's is what I liked about this story so far. oh and kushina learning the hiraishin... damn, now thats an interesting build-up for an exceptional story. so far I am enjoying the story , maybe a little too much at that. anyway please update as soon as possible.
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 1/11
good lord what a chapter. I am glad I found it, or I would have missed a great story for sure. interaction between gaara and naruto is the best thing in this chapter. Yep I'm happya 'bout this...
ArtemisFalor chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
great job! I love Kushina's personality she's my favorite character well, at least one of them.
Mystogan DJ Phoenix Slayer chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
I admit, it was an awesome story! Please Continue! But, what i dont get is what is the gekkai genkai Kushina and Naruto have?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
More chapters PLEASE continue with the story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
why did you stop it was a good fict and i love the build up but i also want to see the relationship at least start to blossom in the achademy and then continue as they become genien, and yes i read the whole thing before reviewing
fanggrin chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
I wish there was more thank you for your hard work
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Couldn't inoichi go and mind walk in kushinas mind and find the proof
Jfer4ll chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Hiya! I'm Jfer4ll! I have several things to say, so lets get to it! 1. I love you. Why? For writing a story like this! Its been awhile since i've read a good story like this. I am a huge fan of gender-benders. I read a lot of good stories, but yours being in my Top Ten Favorites. 2. You need to update this story, my friend! I have seen a lot of authors write stories and stop halfwway through! 3. Fem Gaara is amazing. I like how you made it early years for them, and how youmade them Family. 4. The End? Know you have riled up a desire for me. A desire to KILL for the end of this story! Heck! Kill for the next chapter! :P
And so, I thank you for this amizing and wonderful story and bid thee farewell. For I must get back to my story!

Your new friend(I hope),
Jfer4ll.

P.s. If you want to get to know me, hit me up at
Soo o saad chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
The story's going so great! Just wish you would update, though its highly unlikely after so long, you're probably either dead or real life happened. And I understand, dying does stop one from writin fanfiction, more so than real life. :/
Lazy Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY IT IS MY SECOND FAVOURITE NARUTO FANFIC RIGHT BEHIND LORD OF THE LAND OF FIRE,S A MOTHERS LOVE FANFIC... PLEASE KEEP ADDDING.
ELi124 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
I don't think it fits that you push naruto's mom in the story . but we all have our own opinions
melishade4ever chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Please continue!
Druc1fer chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Okay, having read all of this in one sitting, I can honestly say that it is definitely interesting. There aren't many fem!Gaara stories, much less having her paired with Naruto, so reading one is always a treat. This has a lot of potential to be really exceptional, but I have noticed a couple of persistent problems in the story that are detracting from its potential.
First, be careful of switching tenses so abruptly, it can be very confusing to the reader to have something switch from first to third person narrative with no real transition or scene break (especially with flashbacks). I bring this up because there are spots specially where the tense switches mid sentence in some chapters.
Next, there are a couple of spots where you use your descriptive abilities to an unnecessary degree. You have a knack for painting a very descriptive picture when it comes to describing facial expressions and emotions of the characters in each scene, It definitely helps the readers bond with the characters. However, I notice that you also tend to do that for mundane things too, such as when Kushina is chopping veggies to add to a stew.
There is no need to get terribly descriptive with that kind of process. Not only does it create more work for you, but it becomes tedious to your readers instead of fun.
Finally, I've noticed that while it isn't an issue yet, considering the pacing the story so far, the only way to be able to move the story forward soon is going to be a major time skip if you want to move the story forward so that things can happen and the plot can actually begin to take shape, then the time frame should begin a shift away from such an episodic and micromanaged framework, and into something more story arc based.
Anyway, this has been a fun read, and I look forward to the next installment.