Reviews for A Birthday Like None Other
UmiNezumi chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Aww damn me :(
Why was I born in germany? I don't understand all... But I WANT to understand it :c Thats so damn mean!
But that, what I understand was amazing :)
Good Job xD
flaming rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Yay!
SkylarTitania chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
awesome 3
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aaw x
Pie chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
WHY DID FRED HAVE TO DIE?!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Liked it.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was fantastic, and very hot. Great job on it, Fred and George are really hard characters to pin down. I happen to be a FW/GW shipper, and I have nothing bad to say. This was utterly all things good.
Salem Merciolago chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I thought his was cute and well-written . except...

"...noticed the obvious bulge in his pants when we showered together..."

...why are they showering with pants on? Lol that sentence confused the hell outta me. Made me laugh real hard thinking about it and love this fic that much more. I think I may be the only one who caught that too . love this, though, please keep writing .
limgreenelmo chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
omg thats so hot/sweet! 3
Marlin chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Apart from the last part, I really loved that the twins' birthday was April 1st. Its very appropriate
FearTheSavageAlterEgo chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
But back to George and his nakedness. Im STILL laughing
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
HEHEHEHE
patrickstump chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
God I'm going to die when Fred dies in the movie! My stomach is flipping just thinking about it. They kind of showed Hedwig's death btw!

Anyway great fanfic! Loved the steamyness of it! I wish i was in Fred's place, because personally i think an evil George would freaking rock! I always had a thing for the 'not as important twins'.
Verity Arden-Riddle chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
One thought continued to echo through my head: "Damn, what I wouldn't give to be George right now." Great story, incredibly sexy! Might I suggest Albus Severus/Scorpius for your next fic? We need more _
N.O.T.T.B.Y.C.E chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love your writing style! This story was well written and very sensual for the twins. The discontinuation at the end on Fred's part left it all up to the readers mind. Which I find very rewarding...