Reviews for Against the Dark
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wow. That was brilliant :)
Amilyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Very nice use of her other canonical experiences with captivity in dark, enclosed spaces, and her comparing herself to who she was and what resources she had those times to now. I really like how you structured this, and how you used the stream of consciousness to get her to a point where she knew how to use her previous experiences to focus her mind and thoughts to figure out what to do this time with the greater resources she has.
CharmingNotDarling chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
One of my favorites too and I really enjoy the way you threw a few random rays of light on the situation. It's a scene I'd never think to miss until I read this. You have a lovely way with words and you've captured Brennan perfectly here, the way she keeps herself calm and of course her confidence in her team. Beautifully done.
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is a very nice character study. There's a nice balance between the drama of her situation and the past bits of her life.

I like how you maintain a certain hopefulness at the end; she's able to discern between what her current situation is and her past.

Very nice vignette.