Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Crow's Gamble chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
This was a very interesting take on the aftermath of the Lockdown and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for such a wonderful Devil Survivor fic!
Arawn D. Draven chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Awesome story!
Good job!
Labradorite Moon chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Hmm... I would have liked to read what was going on after Keiichi's disappearance, but I guess it just adds to the mystery. At least Naoya's slightly regretful in this one.
aquariusmist chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
oh wow... the end was so incredibly sad. No words to describe. D; Now, unhappy endings aren't my cup of tea, but the way you wrote this is very commendable. If you ever decide to make a sequel of sorts, (most preferably a happy one OTL) I'd definitely look into it. Keep up the good work! :D
Prinny Dude chapter 6 . 12/16/2011

To start off, it was once again awesome! Definitely worth the wait!

On the other hand, it was also so very cruel! That makes up a fair bit of its awesomeness,but...gah! So, so evil!

And despite how cruel it is, I definitely loved Yuzu's reaction at the end.

I...really don't have much else to say, ha ha. I said it before, but I really hope you write more for the fandom someday! C:
14HaLfBeAsT14 chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
waaaaa... is there an epilogue number 2?
Prinny Dude chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I'm...trying incredibly hard not to squeal right now. To say this was awesome is an understatement! I love it, I love it, I love it! The scene between Loki and Naoya, and the scene with Yuzu and Keiichi...Too awesome, both of them!

Uh...While I didn't see any recurring errors, you have "SHe possessed" at one point and "that turned the devices you use" should have "used", but that's all I caught. Minor typos, I don't know if you care, case you do.

Also, the sentence: ";the kind that ran stories of Elvis being spotted marrying some cow-mutilating alien and whichever cult was rising to prominence to steal your children and sacrifice to Satan or Shiva or whichever major deity they'd borrowed from a major world faith this week and secret government conspiracies that turned the devices you use every day into weapons of mass destruction" should probably have some commas in place of or in front of the "and"s. While I don't think it's gramatically incorrect, each section is long enough and there's enough "or"s that it's a little awkward and distracting to read without a clear seperation. Again, that's...pretty minor and not something that really pops up again; I'm nitpicking here, ha ha. Sorry if this review is more annoying than useful as a result.

Regardless, this is really one of the best Devil Survivor fanfics I've read, if not the best! I hope you write some more for the fandom, and I'll be keeping an eye out for the epilogue!
14HaLfBeAsT14 chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
This is really well made... loved the game.. your story rocks as well.. now to wait for an english version of the SMT: Devil Survivor remake in 3DS... anyways why not try making another story... but instead about when MC chose to be the king of bel to fight the angels... with Naoya and Atsuro by his side... add in the other people who don't really care and just want to fight.. and voila.. another good story.. :D
Fayah chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
This fic is BEAUTIFUL and if you ever continue it, I shall be quite happy.
Prinny Dude chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Ah-! What a cruel place to end the chapter!

It hasn't been updated in almost a year, but hopefully you haven't abandoned the fic; it's really, really good!

Everyone's in character, the plot's intriguing and believable, you're fairly good at atmosphere, and I didn't see any obvious grammar/spelling errors. I also always love running across a fic with some MCxYuzu within the limited selection of DS fanfics.

I wish I could give you concrit, but I really can't see anything in particular for you to improve on. Sorry, ha ha.

Anyways, this is definitely getting added to my favorites~
Surviving Devil chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
is the story done or are you just waiting a long time to update.
jaquiline lawyer chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
this story is awesome,u sure have wide imagination

whoa...can't wait 4 d next one
TSoL iNSaNITY chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I normally wouldn't read an MC x Yuzu fic, but this is just too intense to make me drop it! I mean, seriously! The plot is so interesting. I hope you keep coming up with great ideas!
nothign to see here chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Oh my God. This fic distracted me from homework for about an hour. Not a bad thing.

Hmm, I normally wouldn't read an MC x Yuzu fic (just like how you wouldn't normally read a Naoya x MC fic LOL), but this is just too intense to make me drop it! I mean, seriously! This is one intricate plot... I can't wait to see where you go with this! mugenginga recommended this fic to me, and I can tell those recommendations have backing to them! This is an amazing fic, more amazing than anything I can think of.

Oh goooosh, Naoya. You douche. But I still love you forever ffffff. Speaking of Naoya, I'm amazed at how IC everyone is. Naoya included, because we all knows he luffles his iddle otouto.

Can't wait for the next update!

(Also, thanks for the review. C: It made my day, which was considerably shatty.)
Have a Little Feith chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Keiichi is consumed by darkness now, soon to be completely eclipsed. Lol, Kingdom Hearts screws you up in more ways than one. Anyways, well done. Do you have a Beta for this? I can't remember if you do.