Reviews for Between Galaxies
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Soooo...when do we get to see these tricks of yours? Frankly, I am pretty excited to see what happens next!
IceSk8er19 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
WOW :D I love it :) PLEASE UPDATE! :) thanks x
Master Chief Tyler-117 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
dude try to upated soon.
Ssssomeone chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I love your Triton. He is way cool.
This is a funny easy read story. Thanks for writing it.
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Yes I will review on here also because it's just that good. Again, fantastic chapter, I didn't think it was too much filler because you gave Triton's and Ariel's point of view and I'm glad to have you back. Love your take on King Triton being more protective instead of overbearing. I look forward to your next chapter :)
JHSP chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
omg i love the story plz plz continue

love it so much, cant wait for jim to meet ariel

Padfootandfriends chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Who could you stop there its was so good!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
This is great! Can't wait to read more!
starravenwolf chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
i hope that you continue writing soon. This is getting good.
starravenwolf chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
great choice for dimitri. i can't wait for more man.
starravenwolf chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
hope to see more soon. this is very exciting.
starravenwolf chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
i cannot wait for the next chapter man. This is getting good.
Kookyfan chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
I juuuuuuuuuust might eat you. You are doing awesome! But yet, you haven't updated. D: please do so soon. .
Spirit of the Dead chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I am hooked. The plot is a fresh one, and I'm loving how you're throwing in other disney characters. Even they are in different worlds from their original ones. I'm wondering if any will re-appear later, but you may keep it a secret. I'm wondering if Ariel and Aurora will also be in alternate worlds. I hope to find out soon. Please update as soon as you can.

Chow! 3
Emilie chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Very clever! I'm a big fan of the JimxAriel pairing, and it's really neat that you gave a lot of characters from other animated movies important roles. And I like the way you had Jim build a contraption that would take them between dimensions rather than sailing to them on a ship - very unique! I really like this story so far, and I hope you can updater soon. I'll be waiting! :)
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »