Reviews for Divided We Fall Part 2: War on the Horizon
DGtnsl chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
That was a good explination on taomaru's part; and Inuyasha realized he needs to be much more considerate to kagome as a bonus. The feudal era is about to see lots of modern things! I wonder how the demons and humans will react to the strange equiment that will (hopefully) give them an edge in this war. I liked how you gave a little lightening of the mood by having Kagome add in her note that bit about being out of milk. the note was well written too. Still, I have to wonder what their going to do with old sporting equip. Is it supposed to be like protective gear?
DGtnsl chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
So Momaru is the name you've decided to use for Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's father uh? Interesting. I wonder how Kagome will behave and how well Inuyasha will play along. Kagome is going to have to be told about everything concerning the enemy from the beginning, and Inuyasha will have to act surprised when they get to the feudal era. hey, what happened to the two dogs? Won't kagome notice that they're missing when she wakes up? Moving the castle was really cool! That has to be my favorite part of the whole chapter, besides the fact that Kagome isn't dead.
DGtnsl chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
I knew it! He Is their uncle! What's this about his eye though? In the dream he had two, not just one. Is it sesshomaru's fault because he said she was pregnant, thus making Inuyasha think she betrayed him and pushing him over the edge. Though, Taomaru's sudden appearance makes me wonder about that seal he was supposed to be under. Did Kagome help him break it or something? And Kagome can't be dead! Noo! I just know that somehow she'll come back to life; she has too! If she stayed dead, then where would this story go?
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
You tell him Sesshomaru! Though I suppose it wasn't all Inuyasha's fault; he wasn't told about the dream eater demon and had No idea what he did while sick.
I was intriuged (that's probably misspelled) by Taomaru's history. Is it possible that he's Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's uncle? that would also help explain why he was even bigger than sesshomaru when they all transformed in the dream. I loved how everyone reacted to finally getting told the story of the dream demon. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that family mark, could that be what pulled sesshomaru into the dream mesh? Him being linked to Kagome by the horny inuyasha trying to make her his mate?
DGtnsl chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Okay, she's not pregnant. Weew! That's one mystery cleared up (the mystery being how did she get pregnant in the first place). What bothers me is the fact that Inuyasha hit Kagome. Was it the rage of betrayal? That would also explain how he managed to keep off everyone as they tried to stop him.
I'm curious about what this threat to the western lands is. I look forward to finding out. And what's this about a mark for mates? Could it be what the lusty Inuyasha in Sick Days did to Kagome that one morning?
DGtnsl chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Both fell alseep and then woke, kinda cute in my opinion. Could it be that Sesshomaru is mistaken and Kagome's stomach is meerly swollen from the kick she got from the Hojo Fan Club leader? Wouldn't he smell it in her scent htough, so maybe she is pregnant. I liked how Sesshomaru still remembers the dream mesh, that link might have given her an edge in tapping into his powers. And poor inuyasha has absolutely no idea what happened in the dream mesh, so he doesn't know that he did kinda make love with her before.
I found it funny how easily Sango and Miroku's attentions were focused on pounding Inuyasha instead of on watching Sesshomaru. And with kaede watching everything; she got to see the group squabbling and see what happened with Shippo, Sesshomaru, and Kagome. Must have been interesting for her.
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
So Sesshomaru finally makes his appearance. I say 'finally' but I don't mean it in a bad way, I understand you had to set things up to get things rolling. And what was that part about "Inuyasha's mate carrying his pups"? Is Kagome pregnant?! I thought Taomaru said she couldn't get pregnant from dream sex, not only that, but he even worn a condom in the dream. Things are starting to get weird (in an interesting way).
I wonder about how the humans will take to the Demon Lord of the Western Lands walking into Kaede's hut with Kagome on his back and her bag in his hand. Interesting I imagine. I wonder if he remembers, or will remember, anything about the dream mesh.
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
So one of Kagome's perfumes was making Inuyasha horny? Goodness, once she figures that out she'll probably get rid of it. It was a bit anticlimactic, but that's fine; I'd thought it was some residue or something from when the dream demon was there. Poor Kagome, pushing herself too hard scant hours after getting into a very serious fight. She did manage to get both Inuyasha and the dogs to the feudal era, and for that I conmend her strength; I don't think I could have done that in her condition. And then she had to go back to get her backpack, just too much heavy lifting! i wonder what'll happen now that she's all by herself next to the well. Hopefully either Miroku or Sango will want to check on Kagome and come looking for her. That is unless a demon attacks and she's so full of adrenaline she manages to make it too the village with her pack. Then of course Miroku or Sango would kill the demon, and Kagome would greatfully fall into sleep next to the dogs.
Speaking of the dogs, thanks for explaining why Kagome has them and why her family isn't around. I was getting kinda confused there.
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Is the scent something the dream demon left behind? Something she sprayed (or something) onto Kagome to make Inuyasha's buried lustful side take over, kinda like it did in the bedroom? This "Hojo's fan club" thing sure is different. They don't like it that Hojo likes Kagome, but they hate it even more that she doesn't like him back. That's just a little strange; shouldn't they just be glad that Kagome doesn't like Hojo and count their blessings? Whatever, I'm more interested in how she's going to use her powers to beat this fan club president.
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Inuyasha was just entranced by the scent of Kagome's room. The scent where they had been together for an extended period of time and dreamed things. These new dogs of the Higerashi's are interesting. I don't know if they'll have any real signifigance, but that's okay. I thought it was funny that they were both large white dogs (remind anyone else of Sesshomaru's, and for a time Inuyasha's, full demon form?). I think Inuyasha and Kagome really should talk about what Inuyasha is remembering and feeling. Kagome needs to tell him what happened so he won't be so on edge all the time.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Taomaru is always sleeping?! I wonder if he's under a spell or enchantment. Maybe the reason Sesshomaru was in the dream mesh was because he's nice when dreaming and had been playing with Rin, who is a human girl. Thus, sensing another human girl in distress, he went to investigate. On that thought, what was taomaru doing in her dream anyway? Is it because he's always sleeping?
So both Kagome and Inuyasha have glimpes and feelings left over from their intimant night and their link is stronger. I wonder how everything will work out.
Vaneles chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
yay! excellent
Leshaya chapter 13 . 8/13/2005
hey, this is a really good story, just like the first one, i hope that we get a continuation of it soon. good job
Thread Magic chapter 13 . 7/6/2005
Have I told you this is a good fic? It's been sitting on my favorites lists forever and I come back and read it every once in a while, but I forgot to review because it was finished. This is a really good fic. Thank you for writing it! _
Phoebi chapter 13 . 12/30/2004