Reviews for After Effects
SammySofi chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
poor Justin... nice story
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Aww, I would of loved it if this happened! Great one-shot! I loved this! I especially love reading Brian's soft side :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Really good. I love it you should continue it.
JasonKemp chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
What are you talking about? This was great! I loved it! It was so real, no occ about it! Amazing job!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
So cute!
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
The ending is sooooo sweet! Good job!
Christinalin chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hay :) I'm from germany, so please excuse my broken english.

I like your one-shot. It's drama, sad, happy, and it's reallity! You write that sooo good, really and brian und justins charakters are just like in the tv show! Really good!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
inabluefunk chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. The story itself is painful enough, however I really liked the way Brian handled Justin in his time of need and comforted him when he needed it. However, I would have liked the confrontation Brian would have had with Debbie. Maybe another story there huh?
xlookz-can-be-deceivingx chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hey :)

You did a great job.. it's very interesting and well written.

I loved the idea & Its going into my favourite stories!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I dont think the ending was bad at all! I LOVE THIS IDEA - so creative! when i saw this episode i immediately thought it was weird that debbie had a bat and it reminded me of justins bashing. great job!
fan chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
this story it asking for other part. talk bewteen deb and brian
PK chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Psh, I can't believe you "hate" this! It was precious! Well-written, endearing, passionate, and so loveable! I adored it! Gosh, I'm a sucker for Brian being all super sweet with Justin... (; Thanks for this!
the lone wolf cries chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
this story is great. Are you going to do another one where brian actually confronts deb? i would love to read about what brian says to her and debs reaction to what she has unintentionally done. Can't wait for whatever else you write.
Medantha chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You know this wasn't as bad as you made it sound. I liked the very beginning best with his fast-paced reaction sort of like a bad trip. Brian was really out of character like you forewarned and I can tell that you didn't try as hard for this story as you might have for Traveling Back or Leave It All Behind. I personally liked your other QAF stories better, but this one had a good idea, and I think that really helped it.

I'm going to read your Traveling Back chapter now. :)