Reviews for Missing Pieces
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That is sweet, sad yet sweet at the same time xo
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
That was interesting didn't know there are shots for schizophrenia
ickaren chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
You always get so much emotion into your stories! This one is no different. No matter how brief, I feel for your characters and get some sense of who they are. Really good one-shot.

As for your others, I will await their return. I love them and remember where the story left off, so it's never a problem getting back into them. I hope your RL issues calm down a little and you are able to get back to your stories, because I enjoy reading them so much. Best to both of you!
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
christag banner chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very Sweet at the end. Loved the simple gestures to bring the point home.
edmom chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
bluefaith14 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Great story- lovely characters! :) Thank you. xox
menenia chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ah, beautiful, heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time. Loved this series of drabbles, nice use of the colors too!
TaraJo chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
So different and beautiful!
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Loved it!
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i this little drabble oneshot. It was very intuitive.
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hun, your always worth the wait. But you have been giving us some excellent reading material while we wait. This was awesome loved it.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
A very sweet story, even with the mental health challenges. Great job, ladies. You both AND the the FGB winner are all amazing people for donating money, time and story to such a fantastic cause. You all deserve so much more than my praise but all a good, firm pat on the back {and maybe the tush}. Thank you!
izziey chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
very often stories regarding individuals with mental illness are preachy and stereotypical. this was not. it was beautifully done, very expressive of jasper's loneliness and despair. while each drabble can stand on its own, together they are heart-breaking yet hopeful.

a huge thank you to the both of you and twistedfortwilight for sharing.

i never doubt that any story from both/either of you will be worth the wait. i hope all is well.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
The build up in this story was very nice.