Reviews for Lucky
I think the end should have been 4 years later, where Luke and Leia find out the truth.
Omg! I love it. We usually don't see fanfics for this pairing, yours was really good I really enjoyed reading it. You should make more Luke/Leia fics️️️️
Emperor Vader chapter 1 . 2/8
This would be before ESB by the looks of it. So no, It's not Incest (from a certain point of view)
Jadeblueafterglow17 chapter 1 . 1/14
oh I wish they weren't siblings!
Kim scott chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Its awesom.
I like this pairing tooooo. They perfect.
Why george lucas make them sibling. So sad.
Angel De La Paz chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wonderful job, you're not the only one who likes shipping them ;-) And honestly I found this more relatable than all the other fictions I've seen on this website. I've always thought Luke and Leia were the best of the best at Star Wars! Maxi hugs fro being simple and writing nothing obscene! See you around.
Xylophone chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
YASSSS 3 Thank you for writing this, I got a feeling right 'there' reading this and I just knew! Even if Star Wars movies didn't have them together and everyone knows what might have been, they were each other's half after all the Force bonding and the pull were too strong to bring them together again.
The weirdest thing is in real life, our society or nobody would accept this couple. I'm there thinking is it wrong to wish them happiness even if this ain't real but Luke and Leia always know they'd never been apart. I like fictions like this one would explore and push boundaries (not in the sick way -there are people who write some nasty stuff you hafta wonder if they're thinking right in them minds! What I mean is that I'd rather write alternative universe with this pairing also because who ever had watched the television or read novels acknowledge the love between L & L. I even became a Han Solo basher to this day and Mara Jade pissed the hell out of me, I pretend they never existed in EU and just created to break apart a couple who was meant to be he he! I wish I could have someone who could know me better than myself in the same way Luke and Leia cared about each other. See you around and hope you'll grace us with many more stories, I'm your fan now :-)
Onvea chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I'm awful because I love this pairing so much too. Good story.
catherine and i chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
An interesting story. The final line is especially ironic. Rather than coming off as disgusting, this fic seems a touch melancholy and even tragic, at least to me.
Oh-lalala chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Wrong at so many levels but very subtle!
phantasmic-reylo chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Love this pairing too very sweet and romantic. I've always wanted them to be together ever since I saw star wars as a little girl. I fell in love with him, them and their relationship. Even at the tender age of 5 I knew their relationship was something unique and special. It didn't matter that they turned out to be siblings cos by then I'd already paired them up in my head and heart as perfect couple. *happy sigh* also I think I always saw myself as Princess Leia I always wanted to be her and I fell for Luke 3. First crush. Well done please write more like this?
Mistyx7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Omigosh Omigosh Omigosh! Eeeee! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this particular pairing! ( That's fun to say)
Thank you thank you thank you for making this wonderful fanfic! It made me feel… god, I can't describe. It's almost a sort of longing pain in my chest… it's only appeared when I read Luke/Leia fics. Weird.
Starfire1994ful chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Omg i love this pairing! Also you did a fabulous job on this! :-D
K-FictionFan chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love this pairing too!
Used chapter 1 . 10/11/2012