Reviews for Harry Potter And The Great Manipulator
Eh Name what's that chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
...where's the adventure? all i see is a bunch of sappy stuff...
loretta537 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what happens next
SeulWolfe chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
ah... lets roast the old coot!
Dark Dragen chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
great work mate, I hope you update soon, have you decided on the pairings yet? If so what are they...
Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
great start mate, I can't wait to see what you have planned next...
CoreEarth-Stormer chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Interesting premise i am willing to suspend my disbelief some to see where you will take this
Jade chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
This is wow. There are very few stories that show Petunia and Dudly in a good light, much less as people. I have to say this is the only story that I've encountered that shows how they could be as much as victims as Harry.

You've got to continue this story because it's good and you've kept me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to see what happens next and how everything is dealt with on what has been discovered about Dudly and Petunia.

So, is it not possible that there is another person who the prophecy refers to other than Harry as Dumbledore believes? Because it sounds to me that that might be true.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Nice begining. Confused as to why Tonks took so long knowing there was likely to be trouble, not much of a protector ;-). Digging the story!
A Stern Critic chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
I must admit I find your story very unbelievable.

It would appear that your story's primary antagonist (Dumbledore) has been successfully manipulating all your other characters for years/decades, and yet in a very short amount of time all of his carefully orchestrated plans are exposed just like that.

There is no real precipitating factor to explain this turn around. All of your supporting characters (eg. Moody, Remus, ect.) seem to already be suspicious of Dumbledore before finding out any of his crimes. Why would they trust the man enough to join his secret vigilante group if they harboured such suspicion.

Your Andromeda Tonks character comes off as a poorly written deus ex machina. If anyone with a family history of dark magic can detect a horcrux so easily, then why didn't voldemort or any of the many other dark wizards in contact with Harry make the same conclusion?

If all of Dumbledores machinations were so easily undone, than why didn't anybody undo them sooner?

If the abuse Harry had undergone was so widespread, then why was it not detected sooner? If it was covered up, then why was it detected now?

If Dumbledore was smart enough to avoid detection for so long, what has changed to suddenly expose him?

These questions are gaping holes in your plot. You aren't explaining the reasons behind your deviation from the canon storyline. Your characters are very OOC, and without a proper rational for your characters actions it is very hard to 'Suspend Disbelief' and get into the story.

ASC
animaluvr123 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
marauders716 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
awesome chapter ) definitly original! Don't think I've ever seen Remus be Dudley's dad before lol love it!
darkplayer35 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Great start to the story. I look forward to reading more. Please update again soon.
Vellouette chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I think either Susan or Tonks would be a good pairing. Hermione and Ginny are both much to close to Dumbledore.
Rc1212 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Great chapter!
Rc1212 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »