Reviews for Bearing the Yoke of Sacrifice
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hey, I know this is a little over two years late to review, but great work.

I've read a few of your fics and am intrigued on how you made Ken such an interesting character. In-game I never gave him the time of day, writing him off as the typical uptight knight FE likes to have at least one of in their games. In your work, you delve deeper into his insight as a person, and how that loyalty as a knight can also be seen as loyalty to love.

It's good stuff!
R Amythest chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
It's 12:30 AM and I'm wondering what I'm doing and whether I should wait to leave feedback. I have a feeling I'll forget though.

I like the choice of scenery. I like the anachronistic development of Kent and Lyn's relationship.

Madelyn Monroe made me giggle, but I'm more ambivalent about how her relationship with Hassar was translated into AU.

I like how the matter of Kent's sacrifice was handled. I was expecting death and it didn't go that way. I'm a little surprised. And a little impressed. The story works better this way.

I guess I have other thoughts but I'm feeling muddled and you mentioned hardly remembering this piece so hey.
CharonicImpulse chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Mmmm...On a Fire Emblem fic reading spree if you're curious.

Anyways: First thought? Noir Sain. Second Thought? Not Noire Sain, yet something that would be fun to write.

"Can I bathe alone?"

"No."

Oh Kent.

You weave together humor, growing feelings, introspection pretty well, no complaints.

Mini Kent and Sain? Playing basketball with Fiora, Serra, and other mini characters? You win. I give up even attempting to write fanfiction.

When she turned toward him, he asked her, softly, "My heart?"

If I were a girl, I'd Squee. As a male I can only grin at the fluff and hope no one catches me.

CI
Korsriddare chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
"You remember when I said that I didn't need you?"

"When we first met?"

"Yes." She looked back at him with guilty eyes. "I was wrong."

I love that part, especially. Kent taking a bullet like that is just... Kent. Love the ending too. Then again, I like happy ending.
Trevor X chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hm-hm. Have to agree - wittle Kent and Sain be the funny! Also, the image of Serra clubbing people with dolls is just hilarious! Gah! Now I'll be seeing that image for a long time to come. Your fault!

Basketball to the head. [shakes head] What the heck you doing, little Sain? Setting a booby trap?

Loverly addition to your Kent/Lyn collection. ;)
NewPaladin chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Bwaa, Tiny!Sain and Tiny!Kent are so cute I love them. Apart from that, the fragmentation was not confusing. And... uhm, I think I wanted to say more but I forgot it... Argl, whatev. It's awesome. Aaaaawesome.