Reviews for Alice's Choice
Protoestrella1 chapter 10 . 1/8
I love this chapter, you know? Since I just read this for the first time it's my favorite one. Alice's questions, why does she call the place Wonderland, everything.
Protoestrella1 chapter 8 . 1/6
I just imagined the funniest party on. It seemed that Alice had a perfect night and a perfect way to end it with the Mad Hatter's company. That was so sweet! I remember that! When Alice surprised the White Queen telling her that animals and flowers from our world can't talk. I laughed a lot the first time I read it and I still did today.
Protoestrella1 chapter 6 . 1/6
I love all these characters as you have no idea. Amazing fanfiction!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
It's a cockney accent I believe
Sailor FoxFire chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Great Story so far. i just found it and it's really good. Word of advice. For your next Stories put the disclaimer in the summary. that way you don't need to write it in every chapter
DeletedFromTimeAndSpace chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
I love this story so much. You're one of those rare writers that doesn't over-do things. Everything as perfect, timing was good, and you drew things out really well. You would make a fantastic screenplay writer!
DeletedFromTimeAndSpace chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
"Just because a song is old, doesn't mean it's not good anymore." - Personally, I think the older a song gets, he better it is. I'm one of those classic rock junkies :3
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
I like this this chapter (wispers) i think this is my favrite one so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
I love how Chessur turned out, and think you nailed him. ;) Good job 3
Toast chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
What in the world possessed you to even bring up that song. You almost got me crying just thinking about it :(
WONDERFUL chapter, though, absolutely splendid, like the rest of your beautiful fanfiction. I greatly appreciate your existence!
Newsie4eva chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
Wow. This is the best Alice in Wonderland story I've read. I'm serious. It's got everything, and everything I like! Lots of drama, HatterAlice (but not too much of it), lots of Madness :D, the perfect amount of conflict and humor.
I really love how you portrayed my beloved Hatter. I trust him in your hands not to be made into something stupid.
I also like Chess a lot and how Hamish becomes at the end.
You're an amazing writer! I must hurry along and read you're next story! :D
-Me (also known as Reny, and many others things)
sy-idney chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
:) Aftre all you've put us throught atleast you gave us a happy ending. Thanks!
sy-idney chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
-_- You just had to ruin my night by giving The Hatter a concussion didn't you.
sy-idney chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
... I hope your prepared to die...

Whoever called Sir Douche'-ence a creepy, smooth-talking, rapist has a excellent view on life.
sy-idney chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
Oh! So she now has a name!