Reviews for Alice's Choice
DeletedFromTimeAndSpace chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
I love this story so much. You're one of those rare writers that doesn't over-do things. Everything as perfect, timing was good, and you drew things out really well. You would make a fantastic screenplay writer!
DeletedFromTimeAndSpace chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
"Just because a song is old, doesn't mean it's not good anymore." - Personally, I think the older a song gets, he better it is. I'm one of those classic rock junkies :3
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
I like this this chapter (wispers) i think this is my favrite one so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
I love how Chessur turned out, and think you nailed him. ;) Good job 3
Toast chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
What in the world possessed you to even bring up that song. You almost got me crying just thinking about it :(
WONDERFUL chapter, though, absolutely splendid, like the rest of your beautiful fanfiction. I greatly appreciate your existence!
Newsie4eva chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
Wow. This is the best Alice in Wonderland story I've read. I'm serious. It's got everything, and everything I like! Lots of drama, HatterAlice (but not too much of it), lots of Madness :D, the perfect amount of conflict and humor.
I really love how you portrayed my beloved Hatter. I trust him in your hands not to be made into something stupid.
I also like Chess a lot and how Hamish becomes at the end.
You're an amazing writer! I must hurry along and read you're next story! :D
-Me (also known as Reny, and many others things)
M4L4DR017 chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
:) Aftre all you've put us throught atleast you gave us a happy ending. Thanks!
M4L4DR017 chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
-_- You just had to ruin my night by giving The Hatter a concussion didn't you.
M4L4DR017 chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
... I hope your prepared to die...

Whoever called Sir Douche'-ence a creepy, smooth-talking, rapist has a excellent view on life.
M4L4DR017 chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
Oh! So she now has a name!
M4L4DR017 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I am now filled with a strange sense of irony and pride in myself for discovering this fic. Thank you both for existing.
M4L4DR017 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
You know you're a fan of this fic when your eyes automaticaly go to the insparational song just so you can buy it on iTunes.
Protoestrella1 chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
Wow so cool! Finally I finished the writing and let me tell you I loved your Fanfiction! You are so good writing, CONGRATULATIONS and I hope a sequel...! Its in favorites now
Distant Star Forever chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
They had finctioning showers?
SASORIA 1010 chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
I walked into a tree before let mejust say that it was not my fault it jumped in front of me :)