Reviews for A King of Infinite Space
MC chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This was absolutely wonderful! Yu Juk and Han Seong have such a complex and interesting relationship. I kind of love how you portrayed Han Seong's guilty and that poisonous seed of hatred that still lives between them and how it's watered by Han Seong's suffocated feelings for Eun Chan. Great piece!
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wow... Such beautiful writing. You should be famous-!
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was very interesting. You did a great job capturing the strange tension between Han Seong and Yu Juk-tension that probably didn't just magically disappear after the finale. He and Eun Chan would have been good together, though ultimately I don't think she'd have been as happy with him as she is with Han Gyul.

Thanks for writing this!
InkaCajo chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love this! It really captures the complexity of their love triangle. Also, how easily the couple can see through each other and how painful it must be to see his love for eun chan even when he doesn't do anything about it.
Nandiferd chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awwww. Tear. I want to cry.
Salome Weil chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ah, this is really, really well done. Brava. I love it; it's so sad, but...happy too, with the final line. I guess maybe I think that because in his giving her up she went on to be happy, too.

Not sure what your personal opinion is, or where this story came from, but that was what I thought while I was reading it. Good work! Thank you!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Beautiful! I feel a bit sorry for both Han Seong and Yu Juk. But I am sure they will manage to find a measure of happiness between themselves. Thank you!
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh. how tragic.

that's one thing i really especially liked about coffee prince - i liked all of the potential relationships. and i mean, i don't know. like yoo joo said, he's not one to fall for people easily and he's not one to forget them easily. i like this. it is . . . realistic. how canon should have worked out, even if i'd feel terrible for all involved parties. but that's me rambling again.
Jc chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow this story was kind of heartbreaking. But I like that it describes my viewpoint of yujuk and Han seung's relationship. I actually liked all of the pairings in CP ESP Eun chan and Han seung. So thanks for writing this fic :D
Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh man. This was beautiful and exactly how, by all rights, canon /should/ have worked itself out. Thank you for writing this; Coffee Prince has so few fics.
Xandra Leigh chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was very well written and very emotional. I loved it. I know this isn't to much of a review but I thought it was a very compelling and lovely idea. I really loved his emotions. You wrote them beautifully. :)
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
How heartbreaking. It is beautiful.
Red Ranger Kei chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Ah, this really has the most beautiful melancholic tone and then that ending is just so sharp and just perfect. I really love the poignance and honesty in this. 3
Akira Ashiya chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
My my. This is the FIRST review I've made in at least 2-3 (if not more) years on my account. I loved this Kdrama and I love this fic... very well written, and if I was a teacher specializing in Asian television (I wish I could study that in college lol!), you would get an A.
Auditory Eden chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wah, you just wrote my entire view of Yu Juk and Han Seong's relationship. I loved it, especially the disjointed, dream-like quality. _ Han Seong and Eun Chan could have had such a great relationship in another world, maybe one where Yu Juk and Han Keol stayed in the States...But then again, Eun Chan and Han Keol have such an amazing relationship..._'

Anyway, insane ramblings aside, I loved the story.