Reviews for My letter goodbye
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
This better have a sequel. That's all I've got to say: This story BETTER have a fucking sequel that has a HAPPY ending!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
It's been about 5 years...but I would love to read what happens next.

Does Ron go to Azkaban for spousal abuse?

Is Molly and Ginny publicly shamed?

What happens? Tell me please.
daniella2cool chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
He is a piece of crap and deserves to be miserable for the rest of his life.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Please continue. I would like to know what happens to Hermione. Does she find love again? Maybe Viktor, he would never hit her, would help her cross the border to his country, and help her alter her (and her kids) appearances so they can live a normal life. Maybe he could blood adopt her kids. If not Viktor...fanfiction made Blaise Italian (still looking for the canon evidence on that) he could do what needs to be done for her.

Harry doesn't deserve her! People who witness abuse and do nothing are just as bad as the abuser. He condoned her abuse with his silence...some savior he turned out to be.

Ron needs to be castrated and used as a piƱata at a magical QuinceaƱera.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Lame.

No, you're not lame. It's Harry in this story that's lame. "...and i hope you come back so that i can make it up to you..." . It;s bullshit. He already knows he failed as a best friend. He's there in her life for years and he never did anything. What's the assurance that he will do something if Hermione comes back? He did nothing for years!

Besides, why would he wanted Hermione to be back in her old life? Her old life was hell. And if he's really guilty now, shouldn't he be the one looking for her and doing everything to make her forgive him? He read the letter and he knows Hermione loves him still. He's being complacent because he knows that there is a huge possibility that she's going to forgive him. After all, he did nothing for years and she still loves him. That's what Harry is thinking.

And that's why i think it's lame. If im Hermione, i would stop thinking about Harry even as friends. The friendship is a lost cause. I can never forgive a friend who treats me this way. Im not so dumb as to give a person that much power over me. I get hurt, yes, but i move on quickly. I got married early (18) and i annulled the marriage after 10 years (there's no divorce in my mother country). I dont even let my ex husband raise his voice or yell at me as it is a sign of disrespect. So, to be treated the way Harry treated Hermione is too shocking for me because i dont allow anyone to go that far. That's just stupid.
Inferius1957 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I see that this story is concluded, but maybe you might consider reopening it and making it more...it has such potential.

I'll add to my story alerts just in case you ever decide to do that.

]-)
BloodWar chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
ok it needs one more chapter, I would like to see how it ends.

I like it, the way you wrote it was over the top.
Cicada with Pen chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
This was beautiful. The emotion was all so true and real that I felt like crying when I finished. Congratulations on a spectacular story.
bunny88rosemagic chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Love it ... It would b awesome if they end up together somehow... So cute .
Gakin chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Pretty good, considering it's all tell and no show, although I dislike how it's portrayed as being all Harry's fault, after all it takes two to tango. I mean did she ever try to pursue a relationship? Or does this roughly follow cannon, where Ron and Hermione reconcile and pursue a relationship at the end of DH? It just sorta feels like there are missing details, which makes sense since it's likely a biased telling of events from the characters.

Either way I enjoyed it and hope to see more from you in the future.

Peace.
salt'and'pepper'pig chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
this is such a good story!

please do a second chapter on Harry/the Weasley's feelings

:) - Daisy x
BigD2k chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
WOW! Man that story was sad as hell.
RonRR chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
A well written but very sad story.

I would have to say that it is mislabled, it is neither Comfort nor Romance, just Trajedy or Angst.

Ron
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I know it's a one-shot, but you should write Harry's feelings when he reads it
i-am-the-wallace chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
you should make a second chapter about the reaction to the letter