Reviews for Farewell, but not Good Bye
Aramus13 chapter 7 . 2/18
I finally finish reading the trilogy!
And every story is just as good as the other and i enjoyed reading them.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
are you gonna finish this ;-;
ricejames chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I dig it!
JumpingPebbles chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic .. even though I'm not a big fan of XII.. i liked how it was short and well writen. it was so sweet how after two years they had met again .. if only for a brief time .. xD
Music Fantasi chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
The wait and story were definately worth it, this is a great story. PLEASE DO ANOTHER ONE!
BicolourRaptor chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
good story, i kinda wanted vaan to give up being a pirate and become her knight then marry her their is a story similar to that one on here but it is a one shot and not a very detailed one it would make a good story.
Imashitowareto chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
oooo!i have been waited for the new chapter!finally it has been post up!hurray!finally they meet together!i hope that there will be a happy ending for them!i would like to see it!wow!need to wait for two months?sweat...then i will be wait!
Imashitowareto chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
oo!finally i can read the new chapter!fuwoo!it was great!it makes me get more interest looking for the next chapter!i hope that this time they can be finally to be together!
KM Rune chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
nice
Imashitowareto chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
oh yeah!another update from you!fuwoo!oh this will be more interesting that Vaan how to get to meet Ashe!see you in the next chapter soon!
BicolourRaptor chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
good chapter cant wait for the next one
Scatterheart Angel chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Thank you for continuing your oneshot! I'm really excited about this story. It's not every day you see a great multichaptered VaanxAshe being started. I look forward to the next update ;D
Imashitowareto chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
oooo!hurray!this is awesome!i have been looking forward to this story!good jobs!keep on going ya!i love how you describe them!