Reviews for they say you know when you know
awwwwww
SO CUTE
I love me some Scorpius!James Potter
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
HAHAHAHA! I definitely did not see that ending coming!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Really cute and funny, please keep writing scorose oneshots!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Lovely.
Sharon chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow, Rosie, you're evil! I love this, they're so cute!l
melodxes chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Funny :)
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was pure awesomeness- the ending totally blew me up and now this is officially one of my favorite oneshots. Like, ever. :D

Keep writing!

-U-BEE-EM.
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 9/13/2011

You have one of the best writing styles ever. The endings are always sweet and surprising, and your descriptions are fabulous. Wonderful work!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh. My. Merlin.

This is easily one of the funniest one shots I've read in aaages.

Rose Holy hell, she's amazing! Pure win! I fell in love straight away :)

Scorpius Awwwwww! He's. So. Damn. CUTE.

The twist So not expecting that!

Well done, great fic!

Jane x
Che chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Haha that was charming! I haven't been motivated to review in ages but your ending was too cheeky. Loved it
georginacastleorpington chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
LOVED THIS :)

I really enjoyed it - and was not expecting that ending :) You totally caught me off guard.

Love it. Gco.
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Fabfabbityfab :D this story gives me the fuzzies!
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aw, that was really sweet, and I loved the ending!

Rose was quite a Ravenclaw here, I can't believe she planned it all! That constitutes her a little bit Slytherin as well, with the cunning, which I like. :)

I loved Scorpius, he was kind of awkward and such but still a prick at the same, so he's still got the Slytherin in him.

My absolute favorite lines:

"He waggled his eyebrows. 'I've always loved you more. Accept that.'"

"Improvisation. I really don't know what to say right now. YOU'RE REALLY HOT UNGH is on the tip of my tongue, but no way I'm going to say that."

Awesome work. :)
literatemermaid chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
you should continue this
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
The ending was funny and the entire story was cute. Although, the whole Ackerly being her partner in crime was sprung upon the reader a little suddenly. It would have been interesting if it was in her interior monologue, just hinted at a little but the reader wouldn't know until they had finished the piece. Well, all in all I enjoyed reading this, good job.