Reviews for Funfetti, FortyFives, and Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
It was such an interesting story to read after like so long but what made go say WHAT?! amongst the love and cuteness, is the mention of Ebola. I hadn't had the word till recently but to somehow be in a fic in 2010..HAHA! Amazing.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I really enjoyed the vocab words that Sam 'worked' on in between his musings. Loved it! Thanks so much!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
nice ending
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I loved that! So amazing! I really feel like you captured the infraction between the boys really well and thank you for making John nice! Lol. Great piece beautifully written you are truly amazing!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Sweet, sweet story. Thanks!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Great story. The five words thing is genius, all three ways you handled it.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is an amazing story. Very clever use of literary devices especially in the way you use the words and their meanings to tell various aspects of the story.

Very nicely done.

I also like how you tied in Sam's longing for his Mom to tuck him at night with his realization that Dean had actually been standing in the gap all along.

Good one.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I loved this!
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really like this story. The Dean-Sam interaction is sweet, and I like the different words at different points of the story. Great job with it! chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awesome fic. Just love sick teenage Sam, not allowed on the hunt and perfect the memory of his 10th birthday and Dean telling him about their mum. Loved how you smoothly inserted the vocab words and their meanings Sam was coming up with as they told the story just as much. Loved the ending, a hunt gone right and their brotherly interaction - could so imagine Sam wiping his snot on Dean to gross him out. And perfect Dean helping Sam come up with words as near to dirty as they can get, and that Sam won the challenge. Eudaimonia - certainly fit this fic.
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ah! So awesome, so super cute! I love it! sick!Sammy is always a good thing, no matter who you look at it!
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Beautiful and sweet. I love the way you structured this.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I think this was a very cute story. Warm Fuzzies :)That was really sweet Dean sharing stories about their mother.
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awwww! I love this story:) That Sam is one smart cookie, I loved all the words he was coming up with. And I loved Dean's way of taking care of him, when he's sick and just in general. Great job:)
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This one was pretty darned adorable, for all the uncomfortable Winchester truths it held.