Reviews for Two of Hearts
WeirdCornChip chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
This story it amazing. It...it is the best story in the Alice in Wonderland fandom that I have ever read. Please continue this beautiful work of fanfiction. :)
His parents are going to be very angry when they find out...maybe he could fake insanity...that would be very interesting...
I can't wait to read what you have in store; and would be immensely sad if you stopped writing this story. I know one little review doesn't make much of a difference an you haven't updated for 4 months, but if you think you could, please continue this story. For all of your reviewers, fans, and yourself.
Ladyofthewilds chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Oh my, where do i begin...

this is such a beautifully written story, the relationship and characters are perfect and adorable as anything. the pacing is dead on and... just everything about it is an absolute joy to read. I really do hope there will be more to this story because its one of the best ones I've read in years :D
jjhatter chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
This is easily one of the best stories I've read on the site; definitely in the top ten or twenty. The twists to the world of Wonderland are fascinating; the characters are practically tangible creatures. It is beautiful, bizarre, and even heart-wrenching.

This Hatter doffs his topper to you!

Sincerely yours,
J.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
As wonderful as always )
Jamien Grey chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Well, this has suddenly become far more complicated than I expected it would. I'm curious to see how you'll navigate these waters.
Enigma-Hare chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Ah! Why must this be so great. Fantastic. Curious. Frabjous! Continue!
MiddleSummerMushroom chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
i'm so happy you'r still writing this! Damn, the more you write, the more i became impatient to know the rest!

Loved everything of it, particulary the scene of the Summer Festival
Jamien Grey chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
This was probably the most unexpected update in my alert list, but I'm glad you've continued with this. It's such a beautiful story, and this newest chapter adds to that perfectly.
Theoto chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
This is just one of the most beautiful fanfic i've ever read ) I love the idea and how the plot is evolving, and i really love the character of the Hare, you gave him some great emotions, i think ) I really can't wait to read more about it, i'm really looking forward an update!
MiddleSummerMushroom chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I was almost afraid that you could have forgotten this fanfic, but now i'm so happy that you continued this! The last scene is very sweet, i'm ready to wait for the next one as well!
Jamien Grey chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Yay! New chapter! Certainly made me wait long enough for it. But it was worth it :) Just as good as the rest.
crazyrTHANu882 chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Oh gosh, I'd nearly forgotten about this story, but then I read the chapter and remembered why it was I HADN'T forgotten it. Again, another great chapter, I'm glad Hare gets his sister back, and that Nathaniel has figured out why it is he just doesn't like girls, although this now presents a new kettle of fish he'll have to deal with. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter, regardless of how long it may take to come out.

crazyrTHANu882, Andi
Emily chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Oh my goodness, this is definitely one of the most amazing fanfictions on this site. You know how when you lay in bed at night you sometimes think of weird things? Well I've imagined a similar plot for months. Now, miraculously, I find this fanfic that's written a million times better and sweeter and cuter and more creative than my sleep-hazed storylines - it just totally made my day! I can't wait for an update! I simply love shy-but-mischievous Hare and protective Hatter (or rather, Nathaniel, and I LOVE the name, by the way!), and I like how you incorporated the Tea Party theme into Hare's talents.

I'm also super anxious as to what's in store for Beatrice, that stone-cold bitch. I'm begging you to update this amazing story soon! You've totally made my winter break!
MiddleSummerMushroom chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Wait, is that Samuel the same of the Samuel's gala?

Anyway this one is a great chapter too X3 I wonder what kind of evil plan Nathaniel has got in his mind XD
crazyrTHANu882 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010