Reviews for Coffee Stain Removal
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
You're right: there is not enough DenNor in this world. Specifically, there's not enough DenNor that has everyone in character, that has cuteness, that has proper writing, and that has intrigue beyond "Nooor, be mine!' All these good things you have in spades, with special points given to a caring and considerate Denmark and to a Norway who can miss his man without being obsessive or overly denying as some stories would have him.

Frankly, I really like this tie of coffee between them - which is an ironic twist considering the fact that Norway (the country, not the character) drinks more coffee than anyplace else in the world, so you would think that Denmark would be the one making coffee to remember Norway by. Ah well; there's an entire interplay between the two and their coffee that fascinates me, and I'm sure to be considering it well after this review is submitted.

in short: please continue to contribute to DenNor - you do it so much justice!
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh my goodness that was so cute!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my god please write another Omake! That was so awesome and your Omake just added even more to it. I Loved how you wrote the characters! You either are amazing at being in character or have an amazing beta. I really liked how you write Norway. The sleazy diner was a complete hit for me. It was great. AMAZING FIC!

TheMadNavigator chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Dear lord this so damn sweet and perfect and Norge, let me love you. Fantastic job and I hope you write more of Gus and Anna!
FlyingMintBunnies chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
How cute 3 I love DenNor

So yeah, amazing

Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I must review this! It is such a wonderful story and I can't help but giggle while reading it. My classmates were looking at me weirdly and all that shiz so yeah. Very funny and wonderfully written!
18xD chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
hahaha Yes, buff cooks with tattoos is what flew across my mind when you said shady diners. I love your idea on creamycreamy coffee, it is very unique and cute. And both the characters aren't out of character or anything.
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Awwww. Cute! And you're right, there isn't enough DenNor on fanfiction. I liked the fic, it was entertaining, a little cheesy at times, but generally well written. The omake was fun, too. Keep up the good work! :D

Person-with-a-Keyboard chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
XDDD Anna is the best waitress ever. XD
The Comment chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aww... Why so Tsundere Norry? :3

Random Passerby chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Is it wrong to say I loved the Omake more than the actual story itself? orz I freakin roflmao'd, man. 8D AND WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THE CHICK WHO ASKED ANNA TO TAKE PICTURES WAS HUNGARY? idk. rofl.
TheKingKez chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
XDDD This fic made me smile and laugh and feel all warm~ You got the characters down so well, and I really loved the end and omake~ (I have an APH OC named Anna, so it's funnier. _)
muffin chapter 1 . 9/6/2010

this was fabulous. 33
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was WIN. Completely adorable, and well-written too D
candy4yourEYEZ chapter 1 . 9/4/2010

I completely agree. There is not enough Dennor.

Hmm... maybe I'll write some today...

But anwyays-