Reviews for After All These Years
Great story

Please update soon

and I vote Dean because he is tall
reading book worm girl chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
it should be logan or marty, but then again, she didn't meet them in high school, but could if you don't follow the story line...

also, it could be zack or lane's old boyfriend...
Norwegianchick101 chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
I know you said not to do this but...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS A TRORY FIC!
GuardianAngel4 chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
I am going agianst your orders and giving you a TRISTIAN! I am a complete Trory freak. ok now for an oringinal... hm... his name could be steve, and he doesn't know about lily, um... he would have stayed if he new... um... yeah that could work.
GuardianAngel4 chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
tara chapter 4 . 10/10/2002
write another chapter so we can know who the father is.
bluebearangel22 chapter 4 . 6/27/2002
its good so far im dyin to read more... as for who called i'd say tristan cuz if lorelai ended with luke it'd be just strange to have ur step cousin's kid and for dean well he's her first boyfriend i dont think it would last that long
sillylily2003 chapter 4 . 4/25/2002
to tell you the truth..it could be just about anyone who called, tristan, jess, dean, her boss, old college friend, paris, hell even a telemarketer or something. hm...don't know what to tell you here because you kind of left it way open for anything! this is really good though, i like it a lot..it's interesting these au/future fics. i almost kind of like them more than the actual show itself! i know i know..blasphemy! hehe...i read ur other story also, all grown up or somethig...that's a good fic too! i hope you update soon...both fics for that matter!
Celiayou DO know me chapter 4 . 4/18/2002
Im alwaqys there to help
phoebe chapter 4 . 4/14/2002
Ok, tristan called coz, well, i love him but seriously because both Jess and Dean would recognise the voice, wouldnt they? they would - after all, why would you forget anything about the mum of the girl who had your child? Whether you left her or not. And if it's Tristan you could have Lily having Mr Medina as a teacher, and him (Mr Medina) working out that she was the daughter of Rory and Tristan - that is being told more by a teacher than by your own mum:) Ok, i'll stop typing now *grins* love the story so far! keep writing. Oh and

"Tristan!"
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
dude, it soooo has to be tristan
The Drama Queen chapter 4 . 4/5/2002
Hey, i'm not really one for giving suggestions, basically because i suck at it but i am a huge fan of Tristan, because we all (unfortunatly)know that ha probably won't get together. I am still hoping tho. I really think we need to keep the Trory vibe aliver on the off chance that ASP & the WB actually take our suggestions and put them together (What a great day that'll be!). Anyways, you should make it someone like Jess or Dean who are calling to get in touch with Rory to catch up, and then make Tristan the dad. The person on the phone and Rory could go out to lunch or dinner and run into Tristan, who gets all sad or jealous or something, which would add lots of angst. You could totally develop my little idea into something worth writing, because frankly it really doesn't make much sense to me. But whatever floats your boat.:)
Krystar chapter 4 . 4/4/2002
interesting! personally i'm a jess fan but that's just me.

but, seriously, write more soon.
CChicka chapter 4 . 4/4/2002
I totally think that it should be Dean that is Lily's father. But this should definitly be a Trory. And who are the twins?
Kari7 chapter 4 . 4/2/2002
Okay I'll try and give a good suggestion, being that I have writers block myself and know how it feels. Anyway one bit of advice,going with the crowd isn't always the best solution, because in the end people only get mad at you for it, speaking from experience here. Also don't go with the predictable, because it makes a great story line become just like all the others. Oh and I would just like to add I love it so far. Keep up the good work. :-)

Kari