Reviews for The Gang Goes to Disney World
GiovanniGo chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Which hotel did they stay at? The Contemporary Resort? The Pop Century? Grand Floridian? Polynesian? Which hotel?!
olivia McManus chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
WOW!Scooby doo,in Disnyworld!(or Disnyland)ether way ASUWME!(sorry bad speller.)I've read your story two or three times and yet I still waiting for a ?( please please PLEASE update,I really whant to know what happen.

ps:I hate to bring this up but my geass is that it's Melifunsint(the evil fary from sleeping beuty)is behind all this.

pps:if your really into Disny,read the kingdom keepers books,there cool.

ppps:I LOVE SCOOBY DOO!Yes I have to anuned to the whole world.
YazminLouis chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
aw, this stiry is great, and very clever!
Jazzola chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
This is really, really good! I really like it :D

More soon, maybe? Great writing, thanks for this so far :)

Jazzola :)
lil' bit24 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
i loved it and i love fraphne!
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Okay, so I decided that it was about high time I started reading this story and I love it!

And I know why Shaggy suggested that they investigate. He's a big brother too and big brothers are very protective of their little sisters and Shaggy has a great copacity for empathy (which is one of the things I absolutely love about him).

I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm putting this in my favorite stories just so you know. Keep on writing.

-Kelly
Jo247 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I love this story, so happy its been updated! :D

Nice chapter, good start to the investigation, can't wait to see what happens next! :)

And hehe Daphne's interragation methods xD

please update soon! _

p.s. Sunggies are awesome, once I had like an hour long conversation with my friend about them XD
PercyzBookworm chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
I loved the chapter; can't wait for the next! )
Nix in der hose chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Lol Jack sparrow gone crzy and those crusonts... What's next?
chellxrosee chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
aw,cutee:) i remebber , tha pirate of tha carrribean ride tha ride was mad fun! :).. ohyeh but back to you story , it was good &'iLike how you snuck tha evvil'-cressant in therre!

And,Btw; jacck sparrrow scared me too!:)

ps. Elizabbeth Cartter , can you updatte your story about how tha gang mett && ur mortee story! tha would be grreatly appreciated:D. thanks , ChellaaRose-.-
RussM chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Finally people are starting to take the threat posed by wild croissants seriously :-)

Liking this one a lot, can't wait to see where it goes.

Regards

Russ
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Oo, Stephen is creepy... *begins laughing* Captain Jack! I can just see that - "Don't ask for my signature, savvy?" Wonder what would happen if Winnie the Pooh went mad on us... XD Awesomeness. -Audrey
PercyzBookworm chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Loved the chapter!
Minnie chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
i cant wait for u to add more and i love the daphne and fred pariring
blah blah blah chapter 3 . 10/22/2010