Reviews for Just For Tonight
apedarling chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
awww. That was so cute and good. Great job! I thought that was going to be very akward at first. I was like "what?" but you did that well. Thank you.
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is cute and sweet. ) Gibbs always knows what to do for his team. 3 to NCIS! ) You are an amazing author!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Aw, this is a really good, sweet piece. A lot of father-daughter fics between Gibbs and Ziva or Abby seem to turn Gibbs into a soft, sentimental out-of-character mess, but in yours, he and Ziva are both very realistic and in-character throughout.
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Well done! The aftermath of Somalia would have to leave Ziva with scars and nightmares and fears; I like the way you've addresed that here. Too, I always like to see Gibbs taking care of Ziva and LOVE the way you worked that. Glad you decided to share. )
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Very good writing !...

Always thougth that despite her statements that all that happened in Somalia belongs to the past, she still has ghosts chasing her...

I dont take in account the age difference ( not that wide for him to be her father... )I see Gibbs as the older brother she never had in Ari. Protecting, understanding, forgiving...

I read a lot of NCIS fanfiction and never found this side being explored... may be youd like to do it ?
abstractartist chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Really nice. I always appreciate the effort to address the fears that MUST be with Ziva after her time in Somalia. Well written, at once heartbreaking and then hopeful

Gibbs was played perfectly; the father that she never had. :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Something her own dad probably never did.

You got Gibbs' need to be mother then to his brood just right.

It made me smile and also sigh at the sadness of Ziva's life.
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh that was amazing! It was really beautiful. I bet that was so hard for Ziva to say that she needed the help.

Oh just perfect, that was beautifully written, well done you!

Molz x