Reviews for Follow The Evidence
wanderingraincloud chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
I love your writing in general, but this piece is particularly intriguing. The characterisation is amazing, and only 2 chapter in I'm hooked! So I'm vainly hoping that you manage to continue it now that you're writing again. PLEEAAASSEEE?!
hotranger chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I'm really glad to see you're still alive & kicking. Love your writing.
Foodwise chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Well, it's certainly a pleasure to see you're back. I had kinda feared you'd somehow fallen off the face of the earth... I hope you're doing fine or even better.

Those two chapters are definitely an intriguing beginning. Sofia's 'walk of shame' is hilariously described, the grumpiness, the anger about the day before, the wariness of what had taken place in the night, yet that tad of regret and embarrassment even though she'd enjoyed it. Very comprehensible. Those ouch/aw moments in life, well, I can relate. And you are writing a Sara and provide surroundings for her that are spot on, at least for my taste and perception.

Your descriptiveness is dazzling me time and time again. I can only imagine how long it may take to get it just right. And it's more than just right.

Now I'm curious about the case.

I somehow wish I'd already been around at the time the first version was still up, I'd love to have the full before and after-effect. But alas...
7Worlds chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hehehehe, I really like this one...good work, perfect charactization (God I just can't spell this word right...) of Sofia!
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
An interesting piece of stage setting from a top notch author. I look forward to reading more.
grr chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
good start cant wait for the next part
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Good beginning !

Please hurry up with next chapter.