Reviews for The Healing of the Scarred One III: Final Legacy
sunbeam0943 chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Please finish, it's really good.
shadow-dog18 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
omg i love this story and baritone is just so cute i just love him anyways lovely story and man can't neoforte just die once and for all oh and i really like thepot of this story so i hope you update soon please.
Ai Star chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Lol typical Yai.
O.o Patch is crying? Because of a movie?
Daaw Max is talking and is in denial.
-_-‘ Patch is so gross!
Lol Charity said no!
Poor guy I hope they help his parents soon.

There’s an error:
Patched begged.

keep up the good work
Turn up the bass.EXE chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Oh please update! I'm a big fan, and your three stories are awesome! Please update
Basstyle1 chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
I have to say this might be the best fanfic i have ever read before(part 1-3).I know that it might not be possible but i would like to megaman junior have two things 1:hub-style 2:he could be able to combine himself and to make a"Baritone cross-megaman"i'm not sure how it would work but i would like to see it up the good work!
Basstyle1 chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
I found it funny when Lan told his son to do his homework just like when he was a kid he was told do his homework to.
Basstyle1 chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Finally someone has a story that includes Lan's sorry that i sent you your own pic because i'm sick and i really didn't take look at your deviantart name(i feel dumb)so i hope that you finish this story and your comics of the story.
Basstyle1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Let me guess you saw a picture of bass kids and one of them was named .The link:

art/Bass-Kids-Happy-New-Year-191719468
Ai Star chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
talk about a stream of problems, one after another with the Cossack family. I wonder what they found? good luck with the next chapter :)
Story's Blade chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
It sounds like PET's are now Star Carriers.
NOTUSEDANYMOREcamulahikari chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
How did I miss you making a third story *facepalm*~!

I must say this story is just as amazing as ever~! ;3

Hope you'll keep this up~! :3
Queen Sunstar chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I was hoping for something like this from you! Can't wait to read more!