Reviews for Dobby's Return
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 11/21
Oh, yes, I’m sure Sirius and Remus are telling Harry all about the fun they had with Snivvy, too. After all, nearly murdering a Slytherin is *always* hilarious, right? I’m sure they’re starting with the milder pranks, to gauge his interest, and then lead into the really fun stuff (especially Sirius when he gets drunk).

And the Trio will love it, sadly enough (and since Dobby only remembers Snape as the Evil Headmaster, will think those stories are funny, too).
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 11/17
Gosh I am LOVING THIS AMAZING FIC! Just wish there was more of it! ;o)
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 10/24
Hurrah for Dobby! (I wonder how much gold is in a Galleon...and if Hogwarts is hiring...).

I'm glad he has an official contract now.
xXEllegaardXx chapter 25 . 10/23
Make more please please please!
LeprechaunJV chapter 25 . 10/19
Excellent! Hope you continue the story to completion.
Look forward to your updates.
MrRobertsIII chapter 25 . 9/26
What a unique fic! I see you haven't touched it in awhile, but I hope you come back to it.

So many back-in-time fics, but this is the first one with Dobby I've read.
MrRobertsIII chapter 7 . 9/26
A unique and very amusing fic.
Riolucake chapter 14 . 9/19
Amazing!This story is amazing and I'm glad you wrote it I'm reading the whole fic because I have nothing else to do XD
MuggleCreator chapter 25 . 9/10
Oh dear! Great fic. You've got to feel for Dobby at times... I like his he isn't all-knowing; e.g., doesn't know everyone's full stories...
All the characterisations are pretty spot-on.
SeanHicks4 chapter 25 . 9/6
Cool redo fic, I never really seen one that focused on Dobby before...although I had a bit of dejavu on that Christmas chapter...maybe I accidentally pulled it up when I meant another fic...
I thought it wasn't purposeful to activate the Trace when Dobby floated the cake.
lmill123 chapter 5 . 7/30
I loved Dobby and I am enjoying this story. Authur should have taken the book to Madam Bones or Crocker instead of letting Dumbledore take it with him. Especially when Dumbledore refused to answer why Harry needed to stay with the Dursey's .
lija chapter 25 . 6/21
I adore Dobby and very much depressed when he was killed in DH. So this story is a soothing balm to appease my sadness. Such a unique POV. Look forward to more and hope that Dumbledore don't interfere w/Dobby once he start becoming suspicious of his actions.
thonez chapter 25 . 4/30
good story, could continue.
carick of hunter moon chapter 25 . 4/19
Even unfinished this is worth reading it is very well written but is it a lost fan-fiction? I hope not, for this would be a shame for it has the potential to grow into an out-stand story, why because the best fan-fiction story mix both old and new ideas in new and interesting ways which is what this this story is started to do.