Reviews for Dobby's Return
Peggie chapter 25 . 1/16
Love this story! I hated that Dobby and Fred died; the other deaths didn't particularly bother me. Will eagerly await the next chapter.
christine.kagak chapter 25 . 1/8
Very different! Please continue this story!
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
Oops. Dobby is going to have to be careful, isn't he? But I'm sure he'll find a way for Harry to be happy and to *not* go back to the Dursleys any more.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Yay for Dobby! And Peter had better run with open arms to the gates of Azkaban, because fairly soon Molly Weasley is going to figure out that the rat watched her and Ginny dress and bathe.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
This is a bad fic, even though I tried to be patient. Things just get forced into canon with flimsy pretexts. Why would anyone want to read that?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I wonder if you made things too easy for Dobby by not making him be bound. All he has to do is pop around using elf magic and telling people things he already knows, that makes things too simple.
edboy4926 chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
Awesome story.
Please continue.
GuidingHand chapter 25 . 8/26/2014
It was fun while it lasted.
dragonrider7225 chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
The pumpkin juice violates Gamp's Law, which states that food and drink cannot be transfigured or conjured. That's why there's a passage to the Hog's Head in DH.
lucasgbnz chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
I think Dobby dead when Snape was principal so he wouldn't know how it was
boydri chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Dobby is one of my favorite you for 's nice to see him get another chance at helping Harry.
VJ Riddle chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
I honestly can't believe Dobby-time-travel isn't more common, this is fantastic! Very good at capturing Dobby's voice and believable changes - hope you continue!
lucasgbnz chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Great book but Winky was still working under Barty Crouches care at this time
SilverBladeStar chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
I hope this is not dead.
ruby2360 chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)