Reviews for the absence of colour
rurounichan chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That was the most, undeniably, hilarious thing I've read in a looong while. Thank you for your stroke of genius of pants.
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I laughed so freaking hard.
This was great!
Ayuka chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I loved your Basch, Penelo, and Balthier's leather pants. Made my day, this did. Thank you.
Cloud Awning chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh dear God of everything that is...LOL. This was an immensely hilarious story and full of good Balthier-related quotes!

Like this:

"I suddenly feel extremely bloody sure that I loathe all of you," Balthier grumbled.

Very nice. I laughed most of the way through it. And though I sort of don't really like Penelo/Balthier, this story actually made that pairing look pretty awesome.

Overall I was entertained. Awesome. :D
RJJJ chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I absolutely loved this and the balthier and Ashe going head on for penelo and vaan's attention angle! The biting/condescending humor had me laughing outloud. But Basch's last remark was by far the most hilarious!

I'd love to see more :D

Great work!
Luneve chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I love this! It's so funny XD I absolutely love Balthier and his tight pants, seriously, i can't stop laughing! It's great to see Penelo having the upper hand and Basch's comments here and there were just amazing. You have an amazing sense of humor! It's witty and hilarious!
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was awesome. I could see this happening. Loved Basch and Balthier's takes on the situation and how difficult Penelo was being! Will you continue this or is it a one shot? I'd love to see more!
redpandaj chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I love it. What a blow to his ego, too. Very clever, it brings out the unique flavor of each character.
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Teehee :) Cute and funny. I like it.
Ashes chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Haha! This is so cleverly structured!

I love it Hilarious and cute!

Thank you!
Yay chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I very rarely read stories based around these pairings, but the summary made this story seem amusing. And you did not disappoint. I found this throughly enjoyable and it made me laugh. Good job. :)
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
8D

I am in class, attempting to hold back the laughter.

This is awesome! I love love love it.
Silver Kitsune Lunaria chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I died...from laughing so hard.
Aokaze chapter 1 . 8/18/2010