Reviews for The Secrets We Keep
Alexandria chapter 20 . 4/4
LOVEEEE IT.
Alexandria chapter 3 . 4/3
This is fucking amazing and I love it. xx
I love this, so light and entertaining!
Red Ampersand chapter 20 . 1/25
Lovely fanfiction! This story is so adorable, your writing style has made me laugh in many occasions. Especially on Blair's characterization, which I have to applaud for being on point on this alternative universe with the humor injected. I'm happy that you wrote Penelope as one of Blair's friends, she's actually one of my favorite minor characters in the series. Overall, I liked how things ended up being and that's pretty much it!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
loved this! super cute!
audrispatrice130 chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
Oh my god! This story is sooo... nice and cute! Love it! Amazayn writer!
Moonflower26 chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
As a person eho have read all of the Shopaholic series I confirm that you did justice to Sophie Kinsella. Your work made me smile the same way her books used to do. Thank you very much!
monakamel97 chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
I couldn't stop laughing and smiling the whole story and who ever gives you negative review they are going to burn in hell :D
breezygal07 chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Awwh i loved this! i really love CB stories that are completely different story lines than the show but still have CB falling in love! :)
Vamperl chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
hey
so i just found your ff and i loved it! i endend up reading some of your othere gossip girl stories to, i didn't review them though. I'm really not muchof an reviewer (that sucks i know O.o) But i'm really sorry to read that this is your last gg ff. I really love them!
all the best
Vamperl
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
They wouldn't give her jennys award for one dress out of an entire collection
BlairGirlNo1 chapter 20 . 3/2/2012
This was just the cutest fanfic ever! I read it all in less than 2 hours & i loved it! Thank you for keeping it T rated- it's not that I have a problem with M, but often it just makes a story seem to sexual and you kept the focus on Chuck and Blairs feelings which is really great. I'm absolutely going to read the book! Has it got a similar ending? And does the Jenny thing happen?

However, thank you for writing such a hilarious fic!
Eimxx chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
Awww... I loved this :) x
preppychiq03 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
i absolutely adore the whole plot and flow of this story. every single thing seems awesome! especially the part where chuck's always be there for blair. i love it! D thank you so much for bringing up another sought-after story. i would rate it 5/5.
chaz1997 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i absolutly loved this story!