Reviews for The Secrets We Keep
narsuess chapter 20 . 7/25
A very nice ending!
You deserve award for your ability to write fun banters through all of the chapters. Seriously.

Thanks for sharing...
narsuess chapter 14 . 7/25
Ok I need to stop a moment to leave a review

I just LOVE what you did to all those GG characters. I love you gave good protagonist roles to nelly, penelope, hazel, louis. Love you gave the bad ones to jenny, vanessa and poppy (I've never been able to tolerate them anyway)

The scene with penny and louis was adorable

And I love how easygoing CB's relation was, if they ever did normal this was the way to go.

A story where CB have normal, loving yet interesting relation with problems outside their relation is my kind of fave fanfic ;)
narsuess chapter 10 . 7/25
I'm smiling like complete idiot too. Nate is sweet, safe, gentleman, white knight, ken and all... But chuck is chuck, that's enough reason to be with him, aww so sweet and he gives presents like no one else does! Damn that motherchucker!
narsuess chapter 9 . 7/25
Damn, I've been in love with chuck for so long and nothing has ever made me choose nate but the way you described nate here (serena did) made me have doubt about blair choosing chuck... You are that good!

I hope nate would do something stupid on next chapters or had done something stupid that blair would find out... Just so I dont regret blair chooses chuck (believe me it's a weird statement coming from me, a diehard CB fans)
narsuess chapter 5 . 7/24
This is super entertaining. I smile the whole 5 chapters. And it helps that I haven't read the original novel that I dont have basics to compare.

I don't even care that Blair has been OOC so far, it's fanfiction and it's super good and it's beyond entertaining, I don't complain.

Off to next chapter;)
Alexandria chapter 20 . 4/4
LOVEEEE IT.
Alexandria chapter 3 . 4/3
This is fucking amazing and I love it. xx
I love this, so light and entertaining!
Red Ampersand chapter 20 . 1/25
Lovely fanfiction! This story is so adorable, your writing style has made me laugh in many occasions. Especially on Blair's characterization, which I have to applaud for being on point on this alternative universe with the humor injected. I'm happy that you wrote Penelope as one of Blair's friends, she's actually one of my favorite minor characters in the series. Overall, I liked how things ended up being and that's pretty much it!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
loved this! super cute!
audrispatrice130 chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
Oh my god! This story is sooo... nice and cute! Love it! Amazayn writer!
Moonflower26 chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
As a person eho have read all of the Shopaholic series I confirm that you did justice to Sophie Kinsella. Your work made me smile the same way her books used to do. Thank you very much!
monakamel97 chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
I couldn't stop laughing and smiling the whole story and who ever gives you negative review they are going to burn in hell :D
breezygal07 chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Awwh i loved this! i really love CB stories that are completely different story lines than the show but still have CB falling in love! :)
Vamperl chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
hey
so i just found your ff and i loved it! i endend up reading some of your othere gossip girl stories to, i didn't review them though. I'm really not muchof an reviewer (that sucks i know O.o) But i'm really sorry to read that this is your last gg ff. I really love them!
all the best