Reviews for Spank Me Harder
sekhoya990 chapter 1 . 3/25
My brain doesn't work very well after all this amounts of lemon, but ok...

It was so sexy and cool at the same time! For once it was nice to see an angry Morinaga and a scared Souichi, I like how Morinaga can be so tender usually but so sexy when we're talking about sex. Please write more, I liked this a lot :D
Tyasia T chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Talk about KINKY! I LOVE THIS! I love how Morinaga turns out to have this dark side to him that makes him seem like...Oh, I don't know...A quiet, cool-headed devil, and I'm suprised by Tatsumi-kun's kinkiness and endless complaining. I see how Morinaga has to deal with this all...Such a great way to end it! Please write more!
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Thank you so much for wrighting this *nosebleed*
silentsoul13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
spanking just got made so sexy!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was fantastical! *nosebleed*
renascence chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
lovely!
CMHerrera chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I never read a spanking fanfic, its interestes me but i wont admit it lol it got lovely at end
Michaela chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
*Drooling*
demoncookie8D chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I really like this story, although i didnt nosebleed lol

It would be interesting to see how Souichi reacted to full s&m? Just wondering. . . .
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
..kinky.
Yootjje chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
really hot! i love it!
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow!

This is the best Morinaga/Senpai fic I've ever read. I loved it! I definitely think Morinaga SHOULD really do that to Senpai. I mean... Come on! I love Senpai and everything but, I have to admit that he can be a total bitch sometimes. Whenever he gets all bitchy. Morinaga should spank him. :d ;)

Thank you soooooooo much for writing this! :)
invidqueen chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
super hot!
Miasaki chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I think that, in this one, Souichi's collective stubbornness really shines through and makes the story much hotter than it would be otherwise. The gasping denials and grudging acceptance of his true needs seems the most in character I've seen him yet in your stories.
AYTA1010 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010