Reviews for Yo and Jin
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
very good story. I read that story you mentioned, its good but I like the ending to this one better. it is similar but not too much.
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
LOVELY!
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Damn this was intense and wellwritten. I loved it! Splinter is like the coolest dad ever if this wasn't like a attempt to choke someone :P but still he's like a cool dad
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Poor Charlie, she probably almost pass out when she saw Splinter. And Donatello he was very young in this story. Charlie finally was reunited with Mitch. Will Charlie and Donny will meet up again? I hope so. I want to hug little Donny, Awww * go and cuddles Donny* :)
Leonardo1885 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was cute, and I like to think that Splinter really would not have killed Charlie, I have no doubt in my mind he would kill if he had to, but Splinter is such a gentle soul that it would be hard to see him kill a woman in a position like Charlie had been, unable to protect herself. Splinter is always trying to tell his sons to do the right thing, and while it might not always be easy I'm glad to see he did do the right thing in this situation. Great story
Pinguin1993 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow, what a sad and amazing story. This is so what the chibis would do.. Sweet! But the scene where Donnie says 'I jumped. Why didnt you jump?' made me laugh! He's so naive and innocent! I love the turtle todds and you managed to capture Donnie's personality really well. Splinter almost made me cry. I thought he was going to kill her. Thanks soo much for him letting her live. You are right. Over all, he values life. He does. Never stop believing that life is important.

Pinguin
AlyssaFelixa chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aww! I wonder if they'll ever meet again...

X A

X F
TigerToa chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
it made me cry, too. In an amazing way... aw, Donny... Master Splinter... goodness, that was beautiful, Mikell.
Cynlee chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really had a hard time with this, especially as "What I had to do" is a powerful, well-written story, but I can NOT bear to think of it. And this was getting close to breaking me as well. I finished reading it, however.

It's a very well-written, emotional story.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I enjoyed this, and I like the outcome. It seems more realistic for Splinter to spare her life. I really loved your story Finding Mikey.
LadyBlue001 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Nice story, Mary! I thought she was gonna die! TT But you let her live. I'm glad :3

Keep on writing!

Lady Blue
DuckiePray chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
wow...sort of feels like one of the ultimate sacrifices, doesn't it? I would think that trusting a stranger would be even more difficult at this tender vulnerable age, when the boys couldn't even defend themselves. Must agree tho, the killing of a defenseless person, to protect a secret you're not certain they'll keep...I think Splinter would have an extremely hard time with that. God bless Charlie for chasing that little sound she heard in the tunnel, and taking the iniative to both dig him out, and try to protect him. Poor chibi Donatello...I felt so bad for him, scared of that big bad human. :) In the end, he was trying to protect HER. A touching little story, that illustrates just how complicated their lives can be, along with the difficult choices Splinter had to be faced with, right from the start. Well done.
candelight chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh, oniichan...

*Huggles.* Just as a much of a heart-pounder...but with such a happier ending. *Hugs again.* I'm so happy all ended well-for both Charlie, Splinter, and dear Donatello.

*Sends flowers to Charlie, with a hug.* Get well soon. And Splinter...you really are a tenshi at heart, aren't you?

Be well, my dear friend. And thank you for the God-hug. :D

Rejoicing in your day,

Lauren
Krazee Ladee chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Splinter, please forgive me for doubting you. m(_ _)m *failed attempt at back flip*

Don's so darn cute as a kid, so perfectly childlike, too! 3 (Mother instincts started at age 12. :P)

And I could pratically feel the pressure on my chest when Charlie landed under that pile of concrete... I thought she was going to die! :'( Not that it would've made the fic any less beautiful if she did, but you know... Good for her that she didn't. :) A happy ending, after all. _
54Viruses chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I remember that story. It was good, but I prefer this one. )