Reviews for You Love Me
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 3/9
There are fics tht make laugh,there are fics that make you cry and there are fics that make u dissolve into a gooey mess of mushiness.. Oh i loved this fic so so much..
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow. Nice.
The best line being, "And you believed me?" Sasuke asked with a smirk. In my opinion anyways. But it was all pretty sweet.
I would like to know what happened with Naruto and Hinata. Sort of.
The part about trying to be happy and find another love is sweet too, because let's face it, no one really wants the person they love to die of grief if they die.
Very cute and insightful. Nice job.
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Lol only Sauske would reply like that
moonninja7121 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
plz update?
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Aww, so adorable! I loved it!
Lady of the Round Table chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
the story is cute nang.. i'm not in favor of sasukexsakura pairing...haha.:)peace man.:))
luvtoshi chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I'm discovering your stories...wow this is good.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
LOL that was cute haha. i loved it ;D
Pandora 'N Jinx chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Lolz, this was hilarious, way better than the original answers. So you are from the Philippines? Same here, though I haven's been there since I was three, it is thirteen years later _
winoa13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
AWWWW! SO SWEEEEETT! OMG! :)) I totally love it! Like...totally! AWWW! Sasuke :)) haha! Continue writing! Great fic! :)) This is really really sweeeeeeet! :)) Great job! xD It'd be great to see Hinata's and Ino's reaction! ..awwwww! xD
Always Honest Sai chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I was very disturbed by this. The couples are implausible, with the exception of Hinata and Naruto. Sasuke was very out of character, as was Sakura, and Hinata. Ino was better, but not perfect. Shikamaru was perfect, from what we heard of him.

It wasn't written horribly, but it wasn't spectacular either. I really hated this story.
Choxo chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
haha, I wasn't execpting that.

Great one shot, no one was OOC(good job!)

Loved this!
Night of Dreams chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Cute XD

I though it would end up with Sasuke saying, 'You're not pretty, you're beautiful...' and all that cliched stuff. Lol. I like it. Fluffy :3
howling-wolf628 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
that was nice :) good work
Chobo-Panda-Michiko-Naoki chapter 1 . 9/2/2010