Reviews for Diary of a Physics Nerd
fanastikal chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Hope he has good security on this blog; a regular journal wouldn't be able to be seen by just anyone, but it is an interesting concept, and I like his musings very much; seems to be very in character. And I always like Dave and Balthazar's interactions.
Emma zooka chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Hahaha, I like it. No big plot (yet) and all magic and nerdyness. Update, please!
Esaul chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Out of curiosity, not bent critical, how could he determine what ring was the right one if more than one ring came from the same alloy, hypothetically saying that there's no emotional bond. And the ring in the fish bit brings back my childhood of watching the 10th Kingdom. Want more now. Yay Criminal Minds is about to start
Esaul chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Haha. I'm a bit scared to think of a world without the Internet. I would like to think that it will last forever, at least through my lifetime. Without it I wouldn't have met a talented writer with so much potential. I'm gonna keep reading as much as I can. Great job :)
garnetred chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Excellent chapter. Please update soon.
RoMythe chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Hehe, nice one, again! You describe his character very well- the questions are funny :D
LilyMoonstone chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Is that part bout using the same piece of gold true? I didn't know that...
garnetred chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Excellent chapter. Please update soon.
Epistle chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ooh cool! I like the blog thing, that's funny. Can't wait to see what Dave writes about.
RoMythe chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Haha, good start! This story has the potential to be very funny. Wait for more!
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Really interesting idea, and I really like it! I hope you carry on with this story soon! :)