Reviews for And Eames Runs
Haituvainen chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
You bastard, I literally can't stop crying now after reading this! So, so very good and sad...
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
*sniffles* Amazing job! Can't wait to read more of your writing.

V.
pippi55 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I'm not sure I understand this correctly. I think I do, but I don't know. I'd need a summary...

But I do like it anyhow. A lot.
Muffled Chimes chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Finally got around to reading the second part, and all I can say is... wow. This might have been the single most beautiful thing I've ever read, and I mean that. Your writing is so, so perfect, and the structure of the thing was just perfect. It was disjointed, but it made sense, and that's exactly what makes it so unique. And I cried. Of course, I cry at a lot of things, but this was... I don't even know how to express myself at the moment. But well done. Definitely one of my favorite fanfictions in general.
ocida chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
these are heart breaking

also, i love the fact that you use "dream within a dream," one of my favorite since i was little.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
;-; poor eames. poor arthur. ;;-;;
Anonyreader chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
So much more tragic than the companion piece. I can't express just how alone I myself felt reading through this knowing Eames would be left so miserably alone. Hugely depressing, but it was done so well I just can't hate you for it. Cheers.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
*speaks in an excited rush* i LOVE these stories and the tragic idea behind them. but there are tidbits that i don't understand. what was the dream therapy part that made eames so upset? what was arthur doing?
Annacat101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I'm so confused, but honestly, I love the feeling. Was Arthur always in a dream? Or is this being told in a flash-forward flash-back mode? I'll figure it out later. Anyway, love the story, can't wait for more, and you are an amazing author. XD.
Muffled Chimes chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is fantastic! I had no idea there was a first part - which I need to read - but nonetheless. It was very obvious what Arthur's condition was, even though you didn't outright say it, which was amazing. Your writing style is so poetic and beautiful, and it just flows magnificently. My car actually broke down today, and so I was sitting in the office in the 100 degree Georgia heat (of course our mechanic's office isn't air conditioned) and I decided to read some fanfiction on my phone. The title is what grabbed me, and I was enthralled the whole way through. I can't wait to read the rest. I definitely texted it to two friends immediately after finishing, and even ranted to my mother about it a little. She just smiled and indulged me. :) Wonderful job, thank you!
Alhendra chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I am dying to read the rest. Love this!
Lizzie Black chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
wow, this is incredible! I am not usually a fan of Arthur&Eames as a couple, but this is amazing. I clicked on it by accident and ended up reading it through twice, and then finding the first part, and reading that twice as well! No need to mention that I'm now impatiently waiting for the next part! Thank you for this - and keep up the good work!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Heyy! Wow, this is such an intense story i really love it though! and i'm glade that you made this a sequel to the Arthur runs. I really liked that sotry too and am happy to see that you're continuing it. Can't wait to read more! :)
polka chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow this is a very nice companion piece to 'And Arthur Runs'. I like the poetic feel of this, the way you used the shore as a backbone to the story and invited us to observe how Arthur and Eames are dealing with Arthur's condition through the short snippets in between. Beautiful and poignant. Love it )