Reviews for A Life Lived
CrystalHauntress chapter 1 . 6/29
Aww. I just finished the movie today and it had me in tears. So did this fic, beautifully written, tragic, and from Eugene's POV. Perfect.
Short but amazing. An excellent one-shot.
Jean-Moddalle chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
untill we meet again Trevor, the world is darker without you in it. may you rest in peace.

Salut JM
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
beautiful. congratulations.
Linneagb chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love it
Mandi2341 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
R.I.P. Trevor McKinney(?) You didn't see it coming, kid, but you weren't afraid of it either. You changed the world.

I'm going to start that. It's such a wonderful idea.
PurpleRose328 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aww! This is so sad! Great job!
JoiForber chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love it. You did well. I can see Eugene trying to pick up and get on with his life.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I love this so much! I just saw the movie and this reall summed my feelings about it!
lostdisguise chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
It's kind of like a summary, but it definitely would make someone who hadn't seen the movie WANT to see it. Great job.
PixlexicWriter chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I remember this movie well. I cryed at the end.

Good job.
ailaalive chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ah I saw that movie a few months ago. I think I cried during the final scenes...

Nice job. Makes me want to write something about PIF, too.
taylorbear chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
fidelity(; I really liked it! write more! -"autumn"
iMovedToAO3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Amazing. This is actually similar to what my social issues teacher is having us do. We finished the movie 1st period today and have an essay due on Monday with a paragraph about how the characters ended up like at the end of the movie and after. I was the only one who cried out of almost thirty people. I have to say your story is amazing. Keep up the great work and don't let people tell you that your writing is shit. It's not. If you need a challenge, pm me with an area you're familiar with (I.e. Harry Potter) and I'll see what I can do. ;)

Envy's Mistress
Willow Golde chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i absolutely loved that story the movie touched my heart and i never really thought about what he felt about it. your writing is really descriptive and the words just flow naturally it is amazing, definitely write more. GOOD JOB!:)