Reviews for Kismet
snowwygirl4 chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
I really like this story! It all makes me so happy with anything all happy sappy with Logan and Rory. I like that Lorelai likes Logan more than she did in the show. But also he fact that you brought some of my favorite moments in with the LDB event. Also Colin and Paris, huh never actually really thought of that but I like it. So more please though! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
Update please! I love this story so much !
funfetti84 chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
Yay! They are together! Please continue this story! I'm sure I would not be the only person that could do with some happy, Rory and Logan moments. I love them together. This story si really cute. I love how you have developed their relationship, even though it was slow at times. Please continue this wonderful story
sharonpijl chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
hope you update this story, i really like it! :)
tutorgirl323 chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Just finished reading this whole story for the first time - hope it gets updated even though it's been over a year!
funfetti84 chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
I love this story. Rory and Logan in Europe was so cute. I loved how they got to know each other without even telling who the other person was. I totally fell in love with "Europe" Logan. He was so romantic and caring. I loved how he fought for Rory once they got back to the states and realized they both went to Yale. Thank god Rory finally gave in because I was going to smack her. Now I feel like smacking you though, you finally got them together and then you stopped updating. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment. So please comeback to update and finish this story. How does their relationship progress. I'm pretty sure Mitchum knows about them now, with Rory defending Logan and them holding hands, plus its not like they were making out in a secluded space. Plus we haven't seen the fallout with the elder Gilmores aside from Rory dodging all of Emily's calls. Please update this wonderful story.
Aurore chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
I love it ! I want a happy end please !
minitwinkie42 chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
Please update this totally awesome story. I feel like I am running out of chapters to review, in order to beg you to update this story! Have pity on me and your other fans. If you wish I can give you a duck, if that will sweeten the deal. (Well I can at least email you a picture of a duck anyways) It just seems a little unfair. You finally got them together and then just stopped updating. This story is too cute and wonderful not to be finished. I love it. Please update and finish this story. Along with "Playful Mischief." I am also giving you puppy dog eyes and a nice pout. So give in and update this!
keptinkirk chapter 24 . 2/23/2013
Soooo:) I LOVE IT. But I see you haven't updated in a long time, so I'm not sure if this is the end of the story or you have just lost interest. But either way, it's stupendous!:)
alexxis-wild-wacky chapter 24 . 2/20/2013
Cant wait for their date so could you please update thanks
Guest chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
You have to update so we can go in their date with them. Please! Great story btw.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
Please write more...
Ariauna chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
love it
minitwinkie42 chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
Christmas and New Years have gone. And I could have sworn that I was a good girl this year! So where is my fabulous update? I was not naughty! Santa was supposed to grant me my wish! Please comeback and update this story! I am too young to be jaded! Btw this chapter was super cute with Rory finally caving. I loved that Logan was so happy to be her boyfriend! The talk they had after she got out of the limo was really sweet and romantic and Finn was able to do the Passion! Please update soon! I love this story! Update please!
funfetti84 chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
I love this story. It's great. I WISH that Logan had met Lorelai this way. She seems to be really trying and he was so charming! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's so cute and funny. I loved that Rory and Logan had such romantic start. I can't wait to see how you will develop their relationship. I am glad Rory told off Emily, I hope she doesn't let them off the hook any time soon. I wonder how the Huntzbergers will take to this relationship? Are you going to have it like the show or take a different route? Will you have Chris involved in Rory and Lorelai's life too? I hope you keep Jess away from Rory in your story too! LOOK at all the questions I. It's like you need to update and finish the story to address them all! Oh I can't wait to see Colin and Paris together that would be hilarious! Please comeback and finish this story. It is too wonderful to leave unfinished, plus all those questions I had, remember! Please update! This story is great!