Reviews for Kismet
eyann85 chapter 24 . 7/13
My god this was absolutely amazing, so very very brilliant... kicking myself that I've been away from the Gilmore fandom and Fics like this awesomeness has come out

Always hopeful for more awesomeness
Kyra chapter 24 . 7/3
Nooooooo,you can't leave it here! It's outrageous! This story is soooo good!I love the plot and your writing! You have to continue it really soon! Please, I'm begging you I hope you are okey and you write soon!
RGLH2017GG chapter 24 . 6/24
love this story! please update even if its just an epilogue!
Winny Foster chapter 24 . 4/4
Id forgotten how utterly brilliant this story is! I read it years ago on illusive and now i just finished rereadinf. I really hope you can find your muse again and update. I used to think that wasimpossible, but then mine returned and restores my hopes haha!
Thanks for the lovely hours the gilmore world and for reminding me why i fell in love with fanfiction in the first place!
Caroline
Sammyl1440 chapter 24 . 2/7
Loving this story hope you write more
brittiebear08 chapter 24 . 1/15
love this story hope you update soon!
MargaritaS chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
awww, i wish there was more :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Omg you can't leave it there! You need to update! Especially now that more episodes are coming!
nightnovice chapter 24 . 6/2/2016
Ah, that was the sweetest ask out I ever read. Please dear author if you are lurking we beg you to return again to this tome and continue to dazzle us.
nightnovice chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
Gorgeous, perfect, and truly heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
I approve so much, or this story. I always thought Colin and Paris would have been perfect for each other, and yay for Rory, for finally getting with Logan.
E chapter 24 . 7/25/2015
I miss this fic!
lovelylady243 chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
Amazing story please continue
snowwygirl4 chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
I really like this story! It all makes me so happy with anything all happy sappy with Logan and Rory. I like that Lorelai likes Logan more than she did in the show. But also he fact that you brought some of my favorite moments in with the LDB event. Also Colin and Paris, huh never actually really thought of that but I like it. So more please though! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
Update please! I love this story so much !